Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I the only incel who doesn't hug and kiss their pillow in bed?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As an incel and a sigma (not a brag), I never ever become intimate with my pillow or any other objects. When it's time for me to go to sleep, I dont think about my inceldom. My mind is preoccupied in other things. In bed, I usually think about what I'm going to cook for breakfast, what hw assignments I have to turn soon, what stocks I will be investing, and so on. I have been tortured by my inceldom for so long that iv'e reached a point where I don't even care about experiencing love, intimacy, affection, and sex. I'm burnt out from the venting, ranting, crying, and unrealistic fantasies that I had back then. Honestly, i feel a lot better when I'm not thinking about my inceldom. It's not even a cope, Im already used to the Incel life. My process of getting used to the Incel life is like a person from a hot environment migrating to a cold environment and becoming used to the cold weather. The person from the hot environment is no longer affected by the cold environment because his body developed a tolerance for the cold weather.

Last edited:
Yea you might be
My libido is high, I do all that intimate foid shit to it :ahegao:

I don't either as i sleep on the living room couch

I don't do it either. It's unsubstantial compared to the feeling of warm flesh.

I used to fuck it but i'm too cool and mature for that now :hax::feelzez:

I sleep on the floor, the rats wake me up and I pet them for their good work.
i Love this sentence!

Surprise Yes GIF by Deadbeat

no I do not fuck my pillow

but a true sigma male would

I want foids for pussy. Pump and dump. No cuddling or that bluepilled shit.