Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am i the only incel here who isn't attracted to majority of white females ?

O

otablo

Banned
-
Am i the only one ? I'm simply not attracted to 85% of the white women i see on the street I'm black african btw.

I’m not attracted to the majority I see but that’s because where I live, they’re Semitic.

Go on nofap for a few days, it personally makes me want to fuck anything.

cope, if one was interested in you. you would take it

Am i the only one ? I'm simply not attracted to 85% of the white women i see on the street I'm black african btw.
Are you attracted to a larger proportion of women in your own race?

Nope. I've rejected two below average white girls before.

OUT OUT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nope. I've rejected two below average white girls before.
>incel
>rejected girls

please don't try to LARP as a incel, if you are going to post here make it clear you are a volcel or blackpilled normie

I find the white girls' face attractive, but I prefer the body of black and brown girls.

Last edited:
i'm attracted to almost all girls

I'm so horny on the internet but when I'm outside I rarely ever attracted to a girl, lookism and this site raised my standards and make me see any flaws on a weemen, I notice the subhumanity very easily

Only if they have blue eyes and natural blonde hair. The aryan princess

Tmp 16918 aryan830612980

It's gotta be natural. Bleach blonde is nasty