Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Am I the highest IQ user?

Difficult to know I found many people with high IQ here, mine is on average I think, it should be something like 90-100

@SteveMinecratf

Intermediate IQ Frog Poster

My IQ is a negative number

I'm low IQ but I know the highest IQ user here @nausea

I am the lowest

My iq is too big for this world

Did you solve that IQ test riddle some user posted earlier this week?

Who here has had a legitimate iq test? Not that online bullshit.

I don't believe in IQ, because I can't see it

I hardly ever see mediumiq on this forum. Everyone is either low or high.

@Eugenicist @BlkPillPres @blickpall all IQmog you into oblivion.
Foniane too probably

There was a user here whose posts were bewilderingly beautiful. He only had a few though can't remember the username

fugu bich hi iq no better thanyours leik

@Eugenicist @BlkPillPres @blickpall all IQmog you into oblivion.
Eh. I respect good writing as much as anyone else, but posting long-winded word salads sprinkled with fancy words you found in a thesaurus does not necessarily demonstrate high IQ. In all honesty, I could do the same if I wanted to (and I did at one time - I'm simply a lazy fucker now). That's not to discredit any of the users mentioned because I'm sure they're intelligent people. Just saying that it doesn't always correlate and you'd be naive to think it does.
Foniane too probably

There was a user here whose posts were bewilderingly beautiful. He only had a few though can't remember the username
I think you mean @TheWitchKing?

I graduated from medical school, yet I am an Incel. So high IQ IS NOTHING AGAINST LOOKS

Eh. I respect good writing as much as anyone else, but posting long-winded word salads sprinkled with fancy words you found in a thesaurus does not necessarily demonstrate high IQ. In all honesty, I could do the same if I wanted to (and I did at one time - I'm simply a lazy fucker now). That's not to discredit any of the users mentioned because I'm sure they're intelligent people. Just saying that it doesn't always correlate and you'd be naive to think it does.

I think you mean @TheWitchKing?
Yeah him

Everyone here is high iq and low eq
It evens eachother out

Did you solve that IQ test riddle some user posted earlier this week?

Yeah, did you solve my question, OP? It's culture-fair too and doesn't require maths knowledge like a good number of those questions.

Yeah, did you solve my question, OP? It's culture-fair too and doesn't require maths knowledge like a good number of those questions.
I didn't. I'm a mathscel with zero popular culture affinity so that explains it.

I didn't. I'm a mathscel with zero popular culture affinity so that explains it.

I never bothered to work out a potential pattern on the shading but it looks to be combining the first two boxes to make the third. 1+2, 2+3, 3+4 etc. Did some background on the test and some questions have typos and require formulae or writing computer programs, JFL.

no, deffs not.

How high is your IQ? Did you take a real IQ test or an online one?
Mine is 142 and I took a real one, I don't know about other users but I do not think this experiment is going to work since there are very few people posting their actual IQ

Well you got yourself banned on a site with no censorship, so...

iq so high they had to ban you

Low IQ thread