Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the asshole, .co?

AITA, .co?

• Total voters
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
For a portion of my vacation overseas, I was staying at my maternal great-uncle's place. One of his nephews is deaf, but he's married to a female who's also deaf. They have three daughters together. A day or two before, I had gotten very sick, my stomach felt really weird for the entire day and at night I puked my brains out. The next day, the deaf female mocked me a couple of times by mimicking puking motions using sign language and would laugh. I didn't mind this, at first.

One day, my great-uncle takes me to his friend's place but my great-uncle's wife told him to come home early that day. We ended up being the whole day away, his wife kept calling me on my phone to ask where we were, and I felt bad so I picked up while my great-uncle was in a conversation and gave my phone to him but he just hung up without saying anything. I had to rely on him because I don't have a driver's license and I'm in a completely different country.

When we got home that night, his wife and the deaf female were pissed because the deaf female's kids were being annoying and they couldn't handle them and they took it out on my great-uncle and I, but mostly me. Once again the deaf female mocked me for puking the other night and this time I got pissed off because obviously she was taking out her anger on me. She did signs that I understood as "What are you even doing here? Go back to Europe. We don't want you here." Being suspicious that this is what she meant, I asked my great-uncle's wife what she was saying for confirmation since she spends a lot of time using sign language. My great-uncle's wife ignores me and then I ask my great-uncle, who then asks his wife and she says "If I translate it, the flames would hit the ceiling from the floor." So I took that as a confirmation of what I thought she was saying. And so I got more pissed off.

I look at the deaf female with an angry face and using sign language, I say she's crazy. This really hits different because before that, I was always smiling when talking to her in sign language. For starters, she keeps mocking me for puking and then she has the audicity to tell me off? Just because you can't handle your shithead kids and you take it out on me? Like goddamn, close your legs if you can't handle kids being kids! My great-uncle then took me to the guest room where the deaf husband was staying and a minute later, his deaf wife barges in and says in sign language "Don't you dare talk to him," talking about me, and stormed out. Then my great-uncle's wife said that the deaf female was crying because of me and so she got angry at me as well, started talking shit about me when I got back into my room, sitting with my great-uncle. She said to him "You should tell him not to be disrespectful, that was totally uncalled for" to which I responded "I'm sitting here, if you have something to say about me, say it to me, not him" to which she sperged out even more.

So, .co, am I the asshole for making a deaf female cry? After all, she's handicapped. But then again, if you're mentally well enough to spread your legs and get your pussy pounded, I don't think you're untouchable at all.

anyone who calls you an asshole is a cuck. being deaf doesn't mean she's sacred. it just means she can't hear

No she was an asshole to you.
Thank you bro. If I go back to curryland, I'll make sure not to visit them anymore. They ruined what was otherwise a really good time overseas.
anyone who calls you an asshole is a cuck. being deaf doesn't mean she's sacred. it just means she can't hear
Thank you too bro. I agree, if she can mock me for days then she isn't innocent at all.
YTA sweaty. :soy::soy::soy:
:feelskek: If I posted this on reddit, they'd all definitely say that. Cucks.

Why would anyone say that you are the asshole? You clearly didn’t deserve any of this. This is just how life is for incels. Always being in the wrong regardless of the circumstances.

Yikes, YTA sweaty, never disrespect kweenz

Why would anyone say that you are the asshole? You clearly didn’t deserve any of this. This is just how life is for incels. Always being in the wrong regardless of the circumstances.

Brutal European Family Vacation Pill

You should of got in her face more or made her stay and talk with ya. I used to do that to people who got mad at me that I had a relationship with
we resolved the issue then or time apart did it without mentioning each other , don’t allow people ya around to diss ya op you’re not the asshole

yes sweaty, you made A FEMALE cry doesn't matter what happens, you're an asshole

Clear example of a foid living in tutorial mode.
She mocks, but doesn't expect anyone to dare retaliate. JFL

um you're literally a rapist and/or hitlerooni

Didn't read but in general you don't seem like a asshole. You type assertively on the forum but you're not unreasonable or pretentious which is how I judge someone's status in that way.

It sounds like she's not taking you seriously, and doesn't respect your boundaries. Especially since you've told her multiple times. She needs to grow up and apologize for being a dick and stop teasing you like that. Doesn't matter if you have a disability or are just different. Stop means stop.
That being said, that dead female is being very passive aggressive. She isn't handling the issue in as mature a manner as she probably should.

Didn't even read. Clicked YTA without thinking twice

YTA bro you couldve handled things in a respectful and civilized manner :soy: :soy: :soy:

I would have treated her even worse I guess. I'm very aggressive towards any annoyance