Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I supposed to call a job to check on my application or do I call them ?

Wait a few days

It’s already been a few days
I have no experiences of this kind. But I know my job coach once said that if they havent call you back in a few days then you are screwed.

I have no experiences of this kind. But I know my job coach once said that if they havent call you back in a few days then you are screwed.
They said it could take a week or two which is a long time

If they didn't call you, most probably they didn't pick you. Sorry. Job hunting is a pain in the ass and it breaks you as a person, it's really similar as asking women out as an incel. The two most soul crushing experiences that make you question your worth.

If they didn't call you, most probably they didn't pick you. Sorry. Job hunting is a pain in the ass and it breaks you as a person, it's really similar as asking women out as an incel. The two most soul crushing experiences that make you question your worth.
It was a job fair so they have several candidates to choose from

It was a job fair so they have several candidates to choose from
They told you explicitly 1-2 weeks, you may wait that. Tho dont 'get your hopes up