Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I still incel if I have sex from a threesome thanks to a bi sugar baby

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
So if I manage to somehow get a bi sugarbaby and she finds girls for us to fuck. Would I still be incel? I would still be paying for the bi sugar baby but not the girls she finds.

massive cope jfl

You will remain incel

how much money do you have?

how much are you paying this sugar baby? If she's more than a regular prostitute you're a cuck.

Thats good, if they be pretty

If you can fuck without condom, a couple of times with that hipotetical sugar baby , for me you are no more a virgin.

How much would you be paying? Have you looked into it?

Real sugar babies are cheaper than hookers if you screen properly. Like you could fuck a sugar baby for £200-£500. Meet her for drinks, and then fuck her for a few hours that to without a condom if you screen well enough. Much cheaper than a hooker who will charge you by the hour and fuck 10 guys before you.

Hard to say bc you can also date a sugar baby if ur a rich dude

SBs are hit and miss. Most have two or three daddies as well. And most won't let you fuck unless you are passable lookswise. Remember, SBs don't have to fuck like whores do. Unless you have lots of cash, are careermaxxed, and socialmaxxed with passable looks, they aren't viable. You'll spend $100 on dinner for nothing lol.

And she'll cut her friends in and will probably charge you more.

If you're paying for it than yes.

lol an incel asking about a rich female who pays him to have sex with her and other women? LOL massive cope, biggest I have ever seen :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You’re still incel

The foids she will find will be interested in the cash or the sb foid of urs

First engage in sex with the sb before dreaming of her friend

I would rather self mutilate my genitals with a butter knife than pay for anything from a foid. fucking cucks, all of you

Coping mechanism

Somebody ban this fucking retard, JFL. It's so painfully obvious he's just a troll.