Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I short?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I am 179cm (5'10")

Girls here are my height.
Guys younger than me are taller than me.

Some fucktards here say I am tall but why do I get mogged so much?
Finland will have a race of chads in the future while subhumans like me will die out :cryfeels:

No, maybe in chadland :feelstrash:

You are actually slightly above average in Finland, but I would assume that the average male height for men in their 20's is 180+ so then you would be below average if you're that age.

You are actually slightly above average in Finland, but I would assume that the average male height for men in their 20's is 180+ so then you would be below average if you're that age.
Yes, I am 26

I’m 170cm, you mog me.

Apparently the average height for Finnish males who are 25 is 180.7 so you are slightly below average.
So I was right unfortunately :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Im 170cm, i get mogged.

This thread was made just so you can announce your height. Well it's ok, you're average.

For Finland probably. You heightmog me thought, I wish I was your height

Yes bro i am only 4cm higher and not only do i get mogged by majority of young people since my height is literally average here but i also get mogged by a fair amount of foids. It is indeed over for us buddy boyo :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:
@rightfulcel

Not really , But depends on location

No, you'd probably heightmog 80% of the Southern Europe population

getting heightmogged is the worst feeling ever

I am 179cm (5'10")

Girls here are my height.
Guys younger than me are taller than me.

Some fucktards here say I am tall but why do I get mogged so much?
Finland will have a race of chads in the future while subhumans like me will die out :cryfeels:

If you are in the height of women you are under average. This reminds me never to go to Finland I am 160cm.

No, your height is average.

Damn, that is brutal. You will feel suifuel 24/7 if you come here

You should come here or to LA, you can get laid easily, the hypergamy is so out of control that they see a white guy and they want to fuck him. besides that your height is higher than that of everyone in my country. i can never do it I will die virgin

Anything under 182.88cm / 6'0" is manlet in 2019. We can cope all we want, but this is the truth

Id say 5'10-6 is non manlet height

ur below average for young white ppl

Ur not short, 5’10” is pretty average. I would’ve imagined that finns were quite tall

Yes bro i am only 4cm higher and not only do i get mogged by majority of young people since my height is literally average here but i also get mogged by a fair amount of foids. It is indeed over for us buddy boyo :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:
@rightfulcel
6 foot really isn’t tall, it’s like the basic size for a humanoid. 6”4 or gg imo :feelsrope:

You’re not short. You’re more of a locationlet (location manlet).

Last edited:
Wear cowboy boots and avoid walking on ice bro