Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I retarded ?

HotDogCel

HotDogCel

12 Gauging > roping
★★★★★
I was tired of cheking the psStore to see if Dark souls 1 "REMAaaSTER JFL" was on promotion so I just bought it 40 EUROS
how retarded am I to buy remaster of ps3 games at 40 euros ? I already have it on x360 but it was running like 15-20 fps it was awfull (the console is dying)

risitas-asile-camisole-fou-malade-zinzin-boucle-tare-hp-giussepe-lekhey-brise

The PS remaster runs at 60fps so, ig it will be worth it to you.

The PS remaster runs at 60fps so, ig it will be worth it to you.
yes but still for this price I could buy a ps3 + the game I am sure :feelskek:

but anyway thanks to make me feel better about my retardation :feelsokman:

I have bought Steam key for less than $10 and played it at 4k/60fps

I have bought Steam key for less than $10 and played it at 4k/60fps
Yes ps store is just a big scam
But you bought your pc 10 thousand billion dollar no ? :feelskek:

Nope bought everything used. I have already measured my budget in other thread. I only need to buy a new PSU and SSD since this one is dying and i'm done with upgrading for now. PC gaming is dirty cheap if you know what you are doing. My only mistake was buying used Motherboard - i got scammed and only 2 ram slots are working, but other than that performance hit is only few % worse than it should be, so no worries i can emulate ps3/xb360 games no problem.

I'm yet to sell my old parts so i could get 1/4 or even more back (up to 50% back to my pocket :feelsYall: :dab: ) Honestly i could sell my current gpu too and buy something even better with that money of selling old pc but not really need it right now, modern games are unoptimized slops so even with 2x better gpu than rx 5700 xt they would run like ass.

Last edited:
Nope bought everything used. I have already measured my budget in other thread. I only need to buy a new PSU and SSD since this one is dying and i'm done with upgrading for now. PC gaming is dirty cheap if you know what you are doing. My only mistake was buying used Motherboard - i got scammed and only 2 ram slots are working, but other than that performance hit is only few % so no worries i can emulate ps3/xb360 games no problem.

I'm yet to sell my old parts so i could get 1/4 or even more back (up to 50% back to my pocket :feelsYall: :dab: ) Honestly i could sell my current gpu too and buy something even better with that money of selling old pc but not really need it right now, modern games are unoptimized slops so even with 2x better gpu than rx 5700 xt they would run like ass.
Ye pretty cheap in deed .I bought my ps5 400euro but Im stuck with very expensive games and less and less opportunities with second hand games.. and without being able to play many games that are pc only

Ye pretty cheap in deed .I bought my ps5 400euro but Im stuck with very expensive games and less and less opportunities with second hand games.. and without being able to play many games that are pc only
Don't forget about piracy and steam account sharing (to bypass denuvo :lul:) i haven't bought anything in months and still playing whatever i want and emulate whatever i want*. :chad:

*with few small exceptions due shitty optimization

Don't forget about piracy and steam account sharing (to bypass denuvo :lul:) i haven't bought anything in months and still playing whatever i want and emulate whatever i want*. :chad:

*with few small exceptions due shitty optimization
Mogger :feelskek:

Rpcs3 2024 09 04 00 32 17

There are more mogging to be done: Bad company 1 runs at 30fps on Xbox Series X while on PC you can play at over that and with 4k rendering. 60fps could be possible with better cpu or just by waiting a year or two for RPCS3 devs to optimize their emulator even further. Demon's souls now runs at 4k/60fps zero problem with much weaker cpu than mine.

Xenia canary 2024 09 05 22 50 15

Forza Motorsport 4 can run at 85fps with no visible glitches but could potentially to run at over 144fps (with broken reflections). Even Bloodborne is getting close to playable state in few months i could probably play it at 60fps/1080p.

View: https://youtu.be/u4YuXmyUV94
I wonder how will it run on my pc, problem is i can't find a right rom since every is corrupted or is not decryptable :feelsUnreal: Only GT5 demo for nip market worked for me so far.

Last edited:
View attachment 1256073
There are more mogging to be done: Bad company 1 runs at 30fps on Xbox Series X while on PC you can play at over that and with 4k rendering. 60fps could be possible with better cpu or just by waiting a year or two for RPCS3 devs to optimize their emulator even further. Demon's souls now runs at 4k/60fps zero problem with much weaker cpu than mine.

View attachment 1256076

Forza Motorsport 4 can run at 85fps with no visible glitches but could potentially to run at over 144fps (with broken reflections). Even Bloodborne is getting close to playable state in few months i could probably play it at 60fps/1080p.

View: https://youtu.be/u4YuXmyUV94
I wonder how will it run on my pc, problem is i can't find a right rom since every is corrupted or is not decryptable :feelsUnreal: Only GT5 demo for nip market worked for me so far.

Don't forget that u can also have free mods on games. If I had a pc I would really try squad/arma and gta rp :incel:

Don't forget that u can also have free mods on games. If I had a pc I would really try squad/arma and gta rp :incel:
Cockstar bought GTA RP and i've heard that they already started ruining it. Squad and Arma are only fun with friends.

Cockstar bought GTA RP and i've heard that they already started ruining it. Squad and Arma are only fun with friends.
Fuck..
Yeah I know but most of online games are like that. I have made myself able to 'enjoy' online games based on cooperation alone.

I was tired of cheking the psStore to see if Dark souls 1 "REMAaaSTER JFL" was on promotion so I just bought it 40 EUROS
how retarded am I to buy remaster of ps3 games at 40 euros ? I already have it on x360 but it was running like 15-20 fps it was awfull (the console is dying)

risitas-asile-camisole-fou-malade-zinzin-boucle-tare-hp-giussepe-lekhey-brise
do you have a modded 360?

this consolefag cope is the stupidest shit ever, you can get a decent pc for less than 700 euro

this consolefag cope is the stupidest shit ever, you can get a decent pc for less than 700 euro
Just read the thread before posting dumb thing. Fag

i dont know but i hope you enjoy the game brocel