Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I redpilled or bluepilled?

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
If I still have some hope and approach girls?
Keep in mind that I hate majority of women and that they really annoy me every time I am in their vicinity.

the redpill is the new bluepill.

Then blackpill is the new redpill?

Yeah there was time that a lot of blackpill talking points fell under the term redpill. Redpill has become much more bluepilled

Have you ever approached?
No, never ever, but I'm a subhuman and Ive heard thousands of stories of truecels being rejected so I know theres not point

I think redpill. But both are equally bad

Blackpill that still approaches. We are all black pill.

You are an idiot for continuing to approach women when its clear they dont date fuck ugly men ie: you

No, never ever, but I'm a subhuman and Ive heard thousands of stories of truecels being rejected so I know theres not point
Maybe try at least 2 or 3 times to verify what you think about ypurself
You are an idiot for continuing to approach women when its clear they dont date fuck ugly men ie: you
Getting rejrcted intensifies my hate towards women , so its not that pointless

No matter how they deny it, the majority on this board still hope they can ascend one day so I wouldn't say you are any more bluepilled.

Redpill is for fatfucks who discover their chadlite genes after working out and think it applies to everyone after they become slayers

You may keep approaching being blackpilled, the only difference is you already know your potential outcome.

If I still have some hope and approach girls?
Keep in mind that I hate majority of women and that they really annoy me every time I am in their vicinity.
Just fool

The only right way to approach a female is to lift her with your penis.

the redpill is the new bluepill.
the redpill has always been a form of bluepill though. Both theories are basically you can cheat the system through personality they just argue about what personality that is.

if u have to ask, ur bluepilled