Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I Playing It Wrong By Asking Girls If They Want To Meet Up For Sex?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
When I talk to girls online after we've been talking for a bit I ask them if they want to meet up for sex. I heard that this might be the wrong thing to do and you have to try to date these girls first but I've also heard that if a girl is interested in you she will have sex with you straight away. I don't mind either way but I was thinking that since I'm not a chad guy it might be best to ask them for dates and see if it works.

unless you want to catch a rape charge

Attractive no, Ugly yes

Dating first is for cucks.

That's an autistic thing to say. Even normals and Chads say they meet up to "chill" and watch "netflix".

That's an autistic thing to say. Even normals and Chads say they meet up to "chill" and watch "netflix".
So you think if I said that they would meet up with me? I highly doubt that

BasicPaleGavial size restricted

When I talk to girls online after we've been talking for a bit I ask them if they want to meet up for sex. I heard that this might be the wrong thing to do and you have to try to date these girls first but I've also heard that if a girl is interested in you she will have sex with you straight away. I don't mind either way but I was thinking that since I'm not a chad guy it might be best to ask them for dates and see if it works.
If you aren't Chad, then you are doing it completely wrong boyo.

That is rape if you are an incel.

If she's already into you, she'd be ecstatic about it.
They only pretend to be into me. I'm going to try and betabux a jb girl getting laid for free isn't working

I'm actually super scared of a rape charge. Like if I ever get lucky and they decide they don't want to halfway in, like.. wtf? I'm fucked right?

They only pretend to be into me. I'm going to try and betabux a jb girl getting laid for free isn't working
If you can get girls to even pretend to be into you, you're already ahead of most of us.

As long as you're Chad, no.

I mean you are all complaining about women not fucking you and going for the "chads" when in all reality you just need work on yourself and stop being assholes to them. They arent "whores" you all just make yourselves seem inapproachable and then go and complain about it

What do you mean work on yourself?

1) I am sociable
2) I have female friends
3) I work out
4) I am set for a lucrative career

Still undesirable to women.

Uh oh, looks like the normie is stumped.

Females won't like that from a sub 6 male, but they might if he's Chad.