Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Am I overthinking this?

C

cucked-pajeet

Banned
-
100% - Permaban not incel
21 year old 5/10 dark skinned curry (2/10 with currytax) 5’9, 6in dick which means I am incel in the west. A couple weeks ago, my family and I went to my mom’s work party.

Basically met this 7/10 latina girl (jenna ortega lookalike except lighter skinned and thicker) and by some miracle she fucking asked for my number (WTF). I was dumbfounded but I gave it to her. We started texting and I finally got the balls to ask her out 2 weeks later. Surprisingly, she said yes and we went to this hipster (cucked) restaurant she likes.

She even split the fucking bill which is crazy for a foid to do. Anyway, I took a huge risk and asked her to come over and hang out for the night. She also said yes to this (crazy I know, I thought she must be on drugs or some shit).

Her hanging out was dog shit tho, all because of me. I was extremely nervous because I had a girl in my house for the first time in my life and had no idea what to do. I would say something spergy and she would reply kind of awkwardly. She suggested we watch a movie and even tried to get a little closer to me.

However, being the beta cuck I am, I didn’t do shit and she left a little bit after. I thought it was over but we kept texting and I told her to come over again. To my absolute surprise, she said yes again! But as you can guess, I’m a beta faggot shitskin cuck so I didn’t do shit once again.

I thought it was over at that point and after she left, I pondered blocking her. We did keep texting tho and eventually, she told me we should FaceTime to get to know each other in a “comfortable environment for the both of us” (so she definitely recognized by sperg self JFL).

We FT a couple days after and wow it was awesome. Convo was flowing really well and I made her laugh multiple times. She even told me to come over to her house next week, which is absolutely crazy!

Now the red flags go off in my head. Logically, I know this shouldnt happen to an Indian. Only 6’2+ LIGHTSKINNED 8/10 Indian chadpreets can get pussy, a dark skinned 2/10 Dravidian beta faggot streetshitter should get nothing but a bullet to the head but I just can’t figure out why she’s into me.

No I’m not rich, I’m middle class and I’m getting a statistics degree (I was too retarded for actual STEM majors). Her family is also wayyy richer than me (her dad owns a multi million dollar manufacturing company and she’s an electrical engineering major, meanwhile I have no income since I’m in college and my mom is a nurse making 60k a year, my dad doesn’t work because he’s injured).

And second, she knows I’m Indian, I don’t pass for latino at all. I also have a very Indian name (think Rajesh Patel or some shit). I wanted to change my name to unironically latinmaxx but my mom is like “muh culture” and “preserving muh traditions” even though the most important part of Indian culture is worshipping a fucking cow .

Dnr kys nigger

Good for you Chad, now fuck off.

cucked-pajeet

Greycel
Joined Today at 10:07 AM
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Am I overthinking this?

Fuck off back to forums.red you faggot.

JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE FUCKING CURRY

JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE FUCKING CURRY
Cope, this toilet 100% has a mental illness, 0 reason why she would pick me over a chad or Tyrone or the thousands of white normies who orbit her, 0 fucking chance. There has to be a catch, I just don’t know what.

Cope, this toilet 100% has a mental illness, 0 reason why she would pick me over a chad or Tyrone or the thousands of white normies who orbit her, 0 fucking chance. There has to be a catch, I just don’t know what.
CURRIES CANNOT BE INCELS HAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

Bragging Big Short GIF by The Daily Signal
Bragging Big Short GIF by The Daily Signal

I’m not chad, I’m still KHHV
Fuck off. You're a 21 year old youngcel whose practically still wearing diapers compared to some members here. Try being a 30+ KHHV. You still have a chance to be normal and experience young love. You're practically still in high school. It's not over for you. You don't belong here. Pound that foid's pussy and go live a normal life. Most of us would kill to be in your position.

CURRIES CANNOT BE INCELS HAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA
Gigacope. Imagine thinking OP is the average for curry niggers!

@TheProphetMuscle @PPEcel @The Enforcer
U might wanna take a look at this. He seems like an average sex haver since the toilet dated him

Last edited:
@TheProphetMuscle @PPEcel
U might wanna take a look at this. He seems like an average sex haver since the toilet dated him
Nigger I literally told you I still haven’t physically touched her yet

Nigger I literally told you I still haven’t physically touched her yet
doesn't matter since you dated her and she accepted dating u.
U r getting that hammer my friend

doesn't matter since you dated her and she accepted dating u.
U r getting that hammer my friend
I’m 99% sure she already has chad on speed dial but okay. I don’t think dating counts when you literally don’t touch the girl at all JFL

I'm saying you have until the third date to smash her. A socially adept man in your situation would have already smashed her.

But why the fuck am I wasting my time on an obvious fakecel. Kys or go back to looksmax, normie looking nigga.

this is copy pasta, i saw this exact post on here couple weeks ago

Pretty sus that this is one of your first posts

How? Women only want 7in+ and latina women are the biggest size queens
this toilet shows interest in u. why would u think she dosen't want u if she's down to date u

@Caesercel @proudweeb opinion on this fag?
he already admitted dating a whore

Not even a meme at this point.