Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am i mysoginistic ? Lol

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Yeas im. Because women are filthy whores.
And goverments that defend filthy hores ( women) are not goverments but whorehouses.

We simply refused to serve to worehouses ...USA, Gayrope, and other whore countruies.

I repeat woman is filthy disusting piece of shit. And those who serve them are male prostutues and filthy whores as well.

I declare personaly this current clobal liberal world outlaw. This world wide Babylon is the mortal enemy of human soul spirit and God.

We are willing to fight by our refusal of this Babylon with this satanic forse - global society of united whorehouses.

This is why I refuse to work under a whore, if I ever get a job interview and it's a whore, am walking out

You will like this video

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?????????

Chads are most mysoginistic because they are black pilled
True. But they're not frustrated like us. They get what they want and serenely accept the fact women's nature sucks.

True. But they're not frustrated like us. They get what they want and serenely accept the fact women's nature sucks.
That is why we will make ourseves stronger to beat shit out of them and send them to grave.

most men are tbh.

fuck being a misogynist, I'm a misanthrope I hate everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back