Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Am i missing out?

yes, my condolences

You see just like all of us

I hate to say it but ur world looks like shit

You should buy those glasses that color blind people get so that you can see normally

i have deuteranopia

My condolences brocel

Incel + this = missing out on everything

Do you want the truth or do you want the cope?

damn u got dog vision

You're unable to see the true beauty of nature, the lion and the forest is way more colorful than you see
I can't comprehend how colorful it is since i'm unable to see it.

Brutal. You are missing out on alot ngl.

I'm ngl this looks better imo
That's surprising because i see Tritanopia as black and white almost. It's strange how colorblindness works.

That's surprising because i see Tritanopia as black and white almost. It's strange how colorblindness works.
yours has green hues whereas tritanopia has red as I see it

yours has green hues whereas tritanopia has red as I see it
Interesting. To me it's black and white almost, but i do see some red in there.

In the first video i see no difference between the examples.
that would make sense. retarded question on my part. it's interesting though how genes influence even our vision (I mean between different species too)

Brutal. You are missing out on alot ngl.
I can't read some of the Ishihara tests. What does this say?

Ishihara

that would make sense. retarded question on my part. it's interesting though how genes influence even our vision (I mean between different species too)
Color blindness is alot more common amongst men. My dad is also colorblind but not as intense as me. My brothers didn't become colorblind.

Yeah. All looks greenish, white isn't as bright as it should be.
I thought white wasn't a color. So white looks more dull to me. I sometimes can't tell the difference between pink and grey too.

You're missing out on many color details

I thought white wasn't a color. So white looks more dull to me. I sometimes can't tell the difference between pink and grey too.
That sucks brother. You're missing out. I'm deaf on one ear and I have damaged hearing on the other, thus music doesn't seems like something special to me, I'm missing out on that.

That sucks brother. You're missing out. I'm deaf on one ear and I have damaged hearing on the other, thus music doesn't seems like something special to me, I'm missing out on that.
Sorry to hear that.

I can't comprehend how colorful it is since i'm unable to see it.
Its not completely over for you, there are special glasses which you can see normally through them

Brutal. My condolences brocel

Its not completely over for you, there are special glasses which you can see normally through them
And they cost like $1000, they seem to be discontinued. I feel like it's not worth it if they wont make any difference. I've seen videos of people trying them on and it didn't help them. It's not a guarantee.

Yeah but not that much. Sound is much more important tbh. Esp the sound of nature when you're outside.