Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Am i mentacel

• Thread starter Deleted member 347
  • Start date
Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
In high school when I was a freshmen 2 foids approached me one said her friend with her fancies me I was to autistic to reply or even make eye-contact another time a random foid pinched my ass I was too autistic to act. Now I have no foid attention apart from one foid saying hi at college and one asking for directions. This isn't a brag as I have a physical deformity preventing me from being normie therefore I think I was being bullied by them.

What age are you?

The females were most likely just mocking you.

if you truly have a physical deformity then no, you aren't mentalcel

Pretty sure they were just mocking. If foids like you, you'll know.

In high school when I was a freshmen 2 foids approached me one said her friend with her fancies me I was to autistic to reply or even make eye-contact another time a random foid pinched my ass
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

The females were most likely just mocking you.
Depending on the "physical deformity" he has he might be trucel that was just getting mocked and used by foids.

In high school when I was a freshmen 2 foids approached me one said her friend with her fancies me I was to autistic to reply or even make eye-contact another time a random foid pinched my ass I was too autistic to act. Now I have no foid attention apart from one foid saying hi at college and one asking for directions. This isn't a brag as I have a physical deformity preventing me from being normie therefore I think I was being bullied by them.
Dude trust me, you were 100 PERCENT, ABSOLUTELY being bullied, one of the worst kinds actually, the faux-flirting is what they do to ugliest fuckers out there (ofc it hapenned to me)
sorry that hapenned to you but dont try to delude or bluepill yourself into thinking that they were "interested in you" because they absolutely were not, the complete opposite actually, they did it just to show you how much of a subhuman you are and they probably went back to chad after that and got their asses pounded in.