Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I KHHV or KHV?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I got a few hugs when I was in school, usually during sports, celebrations and end of year when everyone hugged everyone. Does that make me KHV?

you remain a KHHV boyo!

haed to say, but it means you are not gigatruecel

Yes because you got hugged

haed to say, but it means you are not gigatruecel
Yep, never claimed to be, I'm bottom 10% rice but Ive met actual bottom 0.001% agent orange genetics ricecels who I gigamog

back when i was in middle school and some foid found out that i was awkward with people getting too close to me , she tried to hug me for lols , it was very humiliating

Bottom 10% rice = bottom 0.01% in the west
back when i was in middle school and some foid found out that i was awkward with people getting too close to me , she tried to hug me for lols , it was very humiliating
Over, just be a prop theory

Yep, never claimed to be, I'm bottom 10% rice but Ive met actual bottom 0.001% agent orange genetics ricecels who I gigamog
that has to be one of the funniest comments ive ever read. agent orange genetics. omg

if you hugged a girl then you hugged a girl. that's an important social affectionate aspect.

that has to be one of the funniest comments ive ever read. agent orange genetics. omg
Thanks brocel :ha..feels:

He was from vietnam so I wasnt even joking, literally the most subhuman person Ive ever seen, I felt very bad for him.
if you hugged a girl then you hugged a girl. that's an important social affectionate aspect.
:feelsautistic:

My lifetime achievement that even the lowest of normies can achieve

Bu there was no affection, they usually just do it to be polite and it'll look weird if they hugged everyone but me, some actually just skipped over me