Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Am i just outgrowing this forum or has it turned to a normie place?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Full of normies and drama loving sexhavers what happened either I've outgrown this place or it really has gone to shit

Dude we had one night of drama in 2 years, come on

yeah I'm going back to lookism.

Full of normies and drama loving sexhavers what happened either I've outgrown this place or it really has gone to shit
yeah I'm going back to lookism.
That site is even worse than here. Not even a true incel forum, it's exactly what OP has described.

it's over boyo. all incel places are being normified :feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

it's boring and the discussions are circular and never lead anywhere. maybe i have just been here for too long.

it's boring and the discussions are circular and never lead anywhere. maybe i have just been here for too long.
no honestly the threads a year ago to a few months back were super based now all the threads have sex havers and nothing of blackpill is talked about

People here openly started tolerating users admitting they don't take this site seriously and just wanted to shitpost. The same people that then shit on guys for still making serious threads.

It's become looksmax 2.0.

no honestly the threads a year ago to a few months back were super based now all the threads have sex havers and nothing of blackpill is talked about
the discourse was still novel to you as you just recently joined, that's probably why.

bring a viable solution, I try to make JFL posts but you brocels dont have sense of humor

Yeah ,while I appreciate people being based and thinking like us ,I’m fucking angry that I know these people who has paid and unpaid sex ,they are based but they are fake as fuck

Yeah ,while I appreciate people being based and thinking like us ,I’m fucking angry that I know these people who has paid and unpaid sex ,they are based but they are fake as fuck
I never understood that. Why would you pay for sex? Aren't you angry?

This forum is dead, we have millionaire chinese faggot at cambridge bragging about how he gets elite prostitutes to lick his ass, we have 15-17 year old children who go to school and regularly talk to and interact with prime age females crying on here, we have white cucks who go to Thailand to fuck gooks and write a whole brag essay that gets put in the Must Read section.
Place is a fucking joke. It's like 1 good post in 20 shit ones at this point.

[IMG alt="Sadandangrycel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/29/29230.jpg?1600320836[/IMG]

Sadandangrycel

Commander​

JoinedSep 10, 2020

This forum is dead, we have millionaire chinese faggot at cambridge bragging about how he gets elite prostitutes to lick his ass, we have 15-17 year old children who go to school and regularly talk to and interact with prime age females crying on here, we have white cucks who go to Thailand to fuck gooks and write a whole brag essay that gets put in the Must Read section.
i saw that thailand post as well this place has become reddit

the discourse was still novel to you as you just recently joined, that's probably why.
No, I've been here for more than a year and it's clear it went downhill on just the last 3 months. Fucking normie infiltartors showing their true colours.

[IMG alt="Sadandangrycel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/29/29230.jpg?1600320836[/IMG]

Sadandangrycel

Commander​

JoinedSep 10, 2020
ok? whats you're point

we have 15-17 year old children who go to school and regularly talk to and interact with prime age females crying on here
jfl, just ban teens they don't belong here

:feelsree:fuck no place for us trucels:feelsree:

Its being invaded by a younger and younger population that refuse to wait until they've completely confirmed their inceldom before joining

Before even joining this forum I had already went all out with approaching and I was well into my 20's, but now I'm talking to 14 and 15 year olds saying "its over" when they can get a growth spurt in a few years and start mogging me, its ridiculous

Sometimes I lurk because I find the site to be hilarious tbh. Especially that angry emoji logo. They're all just a bunch of LARPers paroding incels and the blackpill as satire.

[UWSL]lookism is the incarnation of blackpill. birthplace of blackpill scholars and studies. we wasted a time to decipher, grasp, understand and memorize lookstheory, evolutionary psychology, and so on, [/UWSL][UWSL]many YT channels that are worshipped here just stolen content from there, and puahate. not that it is sacred or whatever. [/UWSL]

This forum is dead because there are no memes. Braincels was peak incel culture and its one loss I mourn the most in my life

Maybe it would be better if some of you made a few interesting threads instead of crying "oh this place is dead" all the time. :feelskek:

we've had worse jfl where were you last year
>2020 september
oh

It’s been my home for over 3 years

[UWSL]lookism is the incarnation of blackpill. birthplace of blackpill scholars and studies. we wasted a time to decipher, grasp, understand and memorize lookstheory, evolutionary psychology, and so on, [/UWSL][UWSL]many YT channels that are worshipped here just stolen content from there, and puahate. not that it is sacred or whatever. [/UWSL]
It's blackpilled. But you don't have to be incel to be blackpilled. You don't have to be blackpilled to be incel.

It's blackpilled. But you don't have to be incel to be blackpilled. You don't have to be blackpilled to be incel.
Though it is very unlikely that anyone would fully accept the black pill unless they've experienced inceldom

There is something very unique about the incel experience that removes all doubt and all coping thoughts

This is why the furthest most men ever reach is red pill bro science nonsense, because so long as a man can get his dick wet every now and then his brain will fall back on "well things aren't THAT bad"

Though it is very unlikely that anyone would fully accept the black pill unless they've experienced inceldom

There is something very unique about the incel experience that removes all doubt and all coping thoughts

This is why the furthest most men ever reach is red pill bro science nonsense, because so long as a man can get his dick wet every now and then his brain will fall back on "well things aren't THAT bad"
Yeah, even Chad can be blackpill but obviously it won't affect him because he knows women still want him.

But then you got normies and even Chads who go MGTOW.