Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I having temporal lobe seizure?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I've had de ja vu over nothing so many times today and I've been wondering around subconsciously like a retard.

Like I'll be filling up my glass of water than all of a sudden I wander to the hallway for no reason and then wander back. But it's all like subconscious, I don't do it out of boredom or a daydream tingy. In that moment I barely even realise what's going on.

Over for me tbh. Being ugly and having bad health

Inceldom destroys your mental sanity

Do you drink or do drugs?

Never done it don't even know where to get them from fam

Strange

What's your diet and sleep like?

If you eat like most incels then it's possible that you're deficient in some nutrient

Strange

What's your diet and sleep like?

If you eat like most incels then it's possible that you're deficient in some nutrient
How do most incels eat?

Tbh I eat barely anything. Have cereal for breakfast everyday but for the past month I've been missing out on lunch. I'm so depressed and its too much effort to make. That's what women are supposed to be for anyway. And when it comes to dinner the food my mom makes is fucking awful so a lot of the time I have barely anything for dinner.

Sleep is terrible.

How do most incels eat?

Pretty much how you describe lol

Tbh I eat barely anything. Have cereal for breakfast everyday but for the past month I've been missing out on lunch. I'm so depressed and its too much effort to make. That's what women are supposed to be for anyway. And when it comes to dinner the food my mom makes is fucking awful so a lot of the time I have barely anything for dinner.

Sleep is terrible.

Yeah, depending on your budget, you're gonna wanna fix that. Buy yourself some decent food that is easy to make. Doesnt have to be fancy.

Eating better will help you to sleep better. And then you will have more energy to prepare food, making the whole cycle easier and easier.

At least you don't drink, so that's good. Alcohol will fuck up everything. Especially your sleep.

FastBananaCEO

Yes, I think it’s over for you now.

How do most incels eat?

Sleep is terrible.
Make what you eat for breakfast in a variety sense, be it cereal one day and boiled eggs the other. I’m saying this because if you just eat cereal for everyday it will have effects as you’re only checking some vitamins and minerals whilst missing out on others.

Also I would stress that, considering you’re not eating anything for lunch and the symptoms you’ve stated are/were similar to mine, especially when I was in regional college.

Concurrently for me my diet is crap and I’m betting on IF ( Intermittent Fasting ) to help with certain issues, though that isn’t enough since I will still be deficient in necessary micros. Also sleep schedule has been crap, specifically right now since I tried sleeping at 2 but still couldn’t make it so I most definitely am back in the stupid insomniac state I was out of for a while.

Tried my meditation and prior to this I have been walking back and forth in my room to get tired and reviewing myself on what needs to be done.

I have heard from @Atavistic Autist that taking supplements such as Ashwa and Magnesium Glycinate helpas well as melatonin but don’t overboard on them.

Also a study done by MIT/Harvard iirc have found going for a 16 hour fast will kick in a hibernation state in your body, and essentially make you sleep at 10pm, since this is likely the biologically set sleep time for the body to rest.

You have to sort your sleep schedule and diet if you want to lessen/eliminate those issues. Also I don’t know what you do day to day, but pre occupying your brain with stuff you want to do could likely help, but do make sure you go outside as much/exercise, since that’s what was missing and had helped me.

Make what you eat for breakfast in a variety sense, be it cereal one day and boiled eggs the other. I’m saying this because if you just eat cereal for everyday it will have effects as you’re only checking some vitamins and minerals whilst missing out on others.

Also I would stress that, considering you’re not eating anything for lunch and the symptoms you’ve stated are/were similar to mine, especially when I was in regional college.

Concurrently for me my diet is crap and I’m betting on IF ( Intermittent Fasting ) to help with certain issues, though that isn’t enough since I will still be deficient in necessary micros. Also sleep schedule has been crap, specifically right now since I tried sleeping at 2 but still couldn’t make it so I most definitely am back in the stupid insomniac state I was out of for a while.

Tried my meditation and prior to this I have been walking back and forth in my room to get tired and reviewing myself on what needs to be done.

I have heard from @Atavistic Autist that taking supplements such as Ashwa and Magnesium Glycinate helpas well as melatonin but don’t overboard on them.

Also a study done by MIT/Harvard iirc have found going for a 16 hour fast will kick in a hibernation state in your body, and essentially make you sleep at 10pm, since this is likely the biologically set sleep time for the body to rest.

You have to sort your sleep schedule and diet if you want to lessen/eliminate those issues. Also I don’t know what you do day to day, but pre occupying your brain with stuff you want to do could likely help, but do make sure you go outside as much/exercise, since that’s what was missing and had helped me.
Fanks 4 advice