Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I going crazy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
It's the third day in a row I feel this constant smell of ragù/bolognese. Don't know if you know it but in any case it's an italian dish

There's no reason for me to smell it, my mom hasn't made it recently and in any case nobody would have kept it for three days straight

I remember I used to eat it a lot when I was a toddler, maybe my brain is regressing to a child-like state to protect me for this shitty life

If you think youre going crazy because you smell something for like a day or something then I guarantee you you are not crazy

If you think youre going crazy because you smell something for like a day or something then I guarantee you you are not crazy
it's been 3 days straight and it's non-stop, all day and all night even when I go outside

spaghetticel trait

Never really smelled anything like that before, but I did have certain sounds replaying themselves over in my head. The thing is, the source of those sounds was outside, but nothing ever happened outside. I kept staring out the window towards the direction of it, but nothing was there, nothing happened outside.

Never really smelled anything like that before, but I did have certain sounds replaying themselves over in my head. The thing is, the source of those sounds was outside, but nothing ever happened outside. I kept staring out the window towards the direction of it, but nothing was there, nothing happened outside.
It happens to me as well, especially at night. I hear weird sounds, sometimes even cries or gunshots when nothing really happened. But they are always different sounds, while here is same odor constantly

if you have a mustache maybe wash it thoroughly or just shave it off

He keeps half eaten plates of it under his bed :feelskek:

Phantom smells are indicative of neurological problems.
They are a sign of tumors, cysts or infections in the brain, or a degenerative central nervous system disorder like multiple sclerosis.

Soon you'll end like me.

Short answer: yes.