Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Am i gigacoping hard by thinking that i have a chance with coworker foid?

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
The bitch is 1 cm taller than me. Sometimes i think i may have a chance but then i look in the mirror and remember everything. Thoughts?

All hope is cope but the rope

Stop thinking about her before you fall in love and start suffering even more, seriously just stop

The bitch is 1 cm taller than me. Sometimes i think i may have a chance but then i look in the mirror and remember everything. Thoughts?

Best to not put yourself through this sort of thought experiment. Just my two cents...

Tell a bit more about her.

Shoot your shot and report back.

How long is she single? how old? has kids? do you have anything common to talk about?

How long is she single? how old? has kids? do you have anything common to talk about?
I don’t really know if she’s single for sure. Bitcha just turned 20 and most likely doesn’t have kids. And the foid never really told about her interests, probably they are “Netflix and pizza”

OP, she's either going to say yes or "I don't date co workers". The latter of course meaning you're too ugly.

My experiments with asking foids out failed miserably
Yeah well that comes with the territory for us. But if ascending is your true plan, best to not do this preliminary thought experiment stuff. Save your energy for whatever horseshit she will likely put you through.
OP, she's either going to say yes or "I don't date co workers". The latter of course meaning you're too ugly.
Ha. Yes. Correct. Really, honestly any answer they give other than “Yes sure what time” is:

Hard translation = “you’re ugly”

Soft translation = “you’re ugly”

Shit..even “yeah sure what time” probably means “you’re ugly”

Last edited:
Yeah well that comes with the territory for us. But if ascending is your true plan, best to not do this preliminary thought experiment stuff. Save your energy for whatever horseshit she will likely put you through.

Ha. Yes. Correct. Really, honestly any answer they give other than “Yes sure what time” is:

Hard translation = “you’re ugly”

Soft translation = “you’re ugly”

Shit..even “yeah sure what time” probably means “you’re ugly”
Brutal translation ngl

as always the answer is yes

i learned the hard way inkwell

the answer to this question is always yes

I wish i had better personality (bones)
right now you are in what i refer to as THE MIRAGE PHASE

you can see the beshooon, it looks attainable, it looks real like there is a possibility of her being a girl you can get with

the closer you get, the more actions you take to attain her, the less believable the mirage of the girl/woman is, the more and more fake her persona of "nice girl" is.

almost all women have the nice girl persona, when like with the mirage you scratch the surface of how she lives her life and what she values the mirage just completely implodes, YOUR LEFT FACING THE FUCKING KALAHARI DESERT

right now you are in what i refer to as THE MIRAGE PHASE

you can see the beshooon, it looks attainable, it looks real like there is a possibility of her being a girl you can get with

the closer you get, the more actions you take to attain her, the less believable the mirage of the girl/woman is, the more and more fake her persona of "nice girl" is.

almost all women have the nice girl persona, when like with the mirage you scratch the surface of how she lives her life and what she values the mirage just completely implodes, YOUR LEFT FACING THE FUCKING KALAHARI DESERT
Me after reading this post:
CBEFCB24 71FF 4430 BF05 C8F1953907BA

I think you should still try to be friends with her. Maybe she will invite you to a party or you will get to know a female friend of her. But only if you are a low tier normie off course. It’s brutally over for you if you are a sub4. Good luck.

just send her a dic pic out of the blue. works every time

Does she talk to you? Is she interested in your private life? Does she look at you at all?

yes. only way she gives you sex is if you have a very good looking face and i assume ur sub4 so don't expect anything if you try

probably. incels are primed to social cues since we are starved of them

Yes, you're being delusional, and seems like you forgot your daily dose of blackpill.

YOU WANT HER? She is yours my friend...as long you have enought looks.

What is your face rating /10?

if she breathes she is a hoe.don't be delusional.if you kner her bodycount and all the times she got rawdogged in some dirty toilet at some hip hop club you would vomit for a week.

Just get called in by HR theory. Kek, in all seriousness though, after you have created rapport, go for it.

Just get called in by HR theory. Kek, in all seriousness though, after you have created rapport, go for it.
How can 4/10 shortcel create rapport :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: