Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Am I fucked if ER race/face/frame mogs me?

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
And it ended like shit for him so wtf do I have left to hope for

Elliot was more a mentalcel than anything. I'd rate him a 5-6/10 tbh.

He mogs basically every user here I've seen.

yes you are fucked in 2019 not gonna lie

whats ur height tho

Is there also something that’s very unsettling though ?

If you are mentally ill like him and 5'5, then unfortunately my friend, it is what can only be described as over.

554DD954 2656 418A BFB5 41299C8286A2

Do you dickmog him?

He definitely mogs me.

Eliot roger wasnt an incel at all. He was,at least,6/10 or perhaps more. He was fuck up in the head. Thats all

ER had many characteristics that were not incel. But put together they caused the perfect storm.

His british aristocratic bloodline was smudged by dominant asian genes. It made his height to low, his frame to narrow and his mouth to small. And he thought he was white in So-Cal.

ER was a mentalvolcel tbh. He was looking feminine but still nothing ugly about him, status (movie industry family connections) and money (300$ GA shades bmw), he did have.
He only wanted a white blonde, best foid imaginable, no wonder he couldn't get one, especially in south cali.

I don't mean to say he should've settled for 2/10 but a 5 or 6 he would have fucked for sure. Maybe higher if she was etnic.

he was a dicklet so if he dick mogs you its definetly over.