Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am i finally ascending?

B

blalckpilledgoyim

Banned
-
To answer your question: yes.
Lets get straight to the point.I 18M have never been in a relationship ( no shit im posting on this site) but the last 2 weeks a girl in my college class has been talking to me a lot and yesterday literally called me babe that is not a thing ive ever heard her say even to her best of friends.Do i have a chance to ascend?

Lets get straight to the point.I 18M have never been in a relationship ( no shit im posting on this site) but the last 2 weeks a girl in my college class has been talking to me a lot and yesterday literally called me babe that is not a thing ive ever heard her say even to her best of friends.Do i have a chance to ascend?
This is what the forum has come to.
Is this a fucking joke?

Tell her "suck @Britbong.Belgrade's cock"

Neck yourself in my name. Thank you

Edit: i am a pretty good looking guy just had severe social anxiety until i started working on it like 2 years ago

Sounds like it to me

Finally ascending to the permaban, hopefully :feelsYall:

blalckpilledgoyim

Greycel​

JoinedAug 18, 2024Posts4

If you really wanna know if you are ascending Just message her right now and ask to fuck if she says no she clearly doesn't like you
Thats a weird af thing to text bro you gotta ask things up close and personal in my opinion but im gonna go out with her tommorow so i will see

She genuinely might think you’re gay

To answer your question: yes.