Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I Fake-Cel.

TheSoundofRevenge

TheSoundofRevenge

Banned
-
Please let me know. I clearly don’t find marriage or dating appealing & generally find Red Pill PUA’s to be obnoxious. Both institutions (dating & marriage) seem to benefit women more than men. This made me somewhat sympathetic to black pill. I am also not naive enough to believe that dating or marriage was "better in the past." Although I do feel I’m too ugly for sex, have very low self esteem. But my friend (who is a girl) says I’m a 6/10, so I’m clearly not chad. My guy friends say I look good. But I don’t know if they’re telling me what I want to hear. I do have broad shoulders. I have a significant amount of muscle compared to my overall body weight. I am also 5’8’ when it comes to height.

Please let me know. I clearly don’t find marriage or dating appealing & generally find Red Pill PUA’s to be obnoxious. Both institutions (dating & marriage) seem to benefit women more than men. This made me somewhat sympathetic to black pill. I am also not naive enough to believe that dating or marriage was "better in the past." Although I do feel I’m too ugly for sex, have very low self esteem. But my friend (who is a girl) says I’m a 6/10, so I’m clearly not chad. My guy friends say I look good. But I don’t know if they’re telling me what I want to hear. I do have broad shoulders. I have a significant amount of muscle compared to my overall body weight. I am also 5’8’ when it comes to height.
I would say if you have a girl friend who thinks you're attractive, try asking her out or seeing if she can get you another person or whatever. Come back if it doesn't work

Friendhavers are fakecels

if u dont want foid why u here in first place tho, u shouldnt worry about inceldom if u not suffer from it

Not necessarily. Foids love to lie about stuff like that. Like why would you ask her if you're attractive? If she found you attractive, wouldn't you guys be dating already?

if u dont want foid why u here in first place tho, u shouldnt worry about inceldom if u not suffer from it
But I haven’t had sex. And I feel like everyone is lying when they call me handsome or whatever. I had a few long distance relationships but those don’t really count since they’re online. And it’s not like I was gonna meet them in-person. And I affirm many parts of the blackpill, clearly dating & marriage is a sham. There is clearly a strong anti-male bias engrained in our society. I sympathize heavily with the MRA-types as well. But I’m not like sad about it. Like I think some are sad that dating & marriage is a bad deal for men. But I’ve just accepted it and don’t care. Perhaps I’m more MGTOW but I really think I am incel cuz I hate my voice & still am a virgin.

Last edited:
6/10
Foid friends

Sounds suspicious ngl

You sound more asexual then incel

But I haven’t had sex. And I feel like everyone is lying when they call me handsome or whatever. I had a few long distance relationships but those don’t really count since they’re online. And it’s not like I was gonna meet them in-person. And I affirm many parts of the blackpill, clearly dating & marriage is a sham. There is clearly a strong anti-male bias engrained in our society. I sympathize heavily with the MRA-types as well. But I’m not like sad about it. Like I think some are sad that dating & marriage is a bad deal for men. But I’ve just accepted it and don’t care. Perhaps I’m more MGTOW but I really think I am incel cuz I hate how I look, hate my voice & still am a virgin.
if your friend doesn’t hug you or feel comfortable doing it then you’re not above average and that means you just average but with little dating experience your fall into incel territory. You just not subhuman but “invisible”to women

How do I disable my account then. Site won’t let me.
Appreciated bro, you're better off without this website trust me, you'll only make Ur life worse if u post here.

It's in your settings bro

Appreciated bro, you're better off without this website trust me, you'll only make Ur life worse if u post here.

It's in your settings bro
I press on "Disable Account" and I get "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." I just tried to contact the Mods.

Last edited:
But my friend (who is a girl) says I’m a 6/10, so I’m clearly not chad. My guy friends say I look good. But I don’t know if they’re telling me what I want to hear.
You don’t have to look terrible to be incel, women decide which male is desirable, and that is the only thing that counts, so if women just want to date 7-8/10s then that’s enough for sexual selection to prey on you. And that’s the hard to swallow truth for us, women can honestly think we look handsome, they might even recommend us to some of their friends, but as long as we don’t make their pussy tingle it’s all hollow words. Her tingles are what makes a mere male either a man or a manlet, that’s really all that matters for the question of being an Incel or a Fakecel, no poll in a forum, and no male judgement can change all of that.

But there might be a slight chance to improve your appearance, social skills, all the bullshit that matters, and thus maybe get lucky with a woman, only precondition is not being a truecel.