Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Am I crazy for thinking the long-term endgame of modern feminism is the eradication of undesirable men?

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
Do you think modern feminism is going to stop? Because it's not. It's going to keep progressing. Imagine women, especially young women, in 25 years. They already see average men as evil and hardly even as human beings, the thought of 25 years from now is nightmare fuel.

It seems like society is incredibly anti-male right now, and with the way it's presented in all media, on all social networks, within most 18-30 friend groups, it just feels really calculated and "propaganda-ish"...

I regularly see viral social media posts saying things like "KILL ALL MEN" with hundreds-of-thousands of likes/votes, and while there's always the possibility that I'm delusional, hatred of men seems totally normalized. No one even seems to think it's a serious thing. In fact, call it out and you're told you're being fragile, and ironically enough, "not a real man".

Please tell me I'm just spending too much time online and their end game isn't violence against men society (women) deems undesirable -- perpetrated and carried out by the state?

"undesirable" men will always exist even if chad is the only one breeding
I think the real goal is to destabilize populations

You're nowhere near crazy, I believe the same as well

"I feel bad for younger guys that didn't get the chance to grow up in better times like I did" is one of the oldest copes @Emba

"undesirable" men will always exist even if chad is the only one breeding

"I feel bad for younger guys that didn't get the chance to grow up in better times like I did" is one of the oldest copes @Emba
I'm not even saying I grew up in "good" times.

All I'm saying is that it seems to be getting worse all around, do you disagree?

I thought the same. I once listened to a radio program that I don't remember well now. But it was something like male radio host was joking about the times when there are no old and undiserably males left and female host laughed evilingly. It was unintentional laughter. It came from the heart.

All I'm saying is that it seems to be getting worse all around, do you disagree?
In the long term probably. Most people seem fine with how things are going so in that aspect things aren't getting worse all around.
For ugly males it is but ngl at some point the looks bar is being raised so that there will be less of them with less ugly males reproducing. With gene editing and other enhancements inceldom could quickly become a problem only for poor people that shun technology in just a few decades. Meaning this could be the last or one of the last generations of males suffering from inceldom. And as you know all issues that men face in society are compounded by inceldom. As long as men are getting laid whatever occurs in society that they don't like is tolerable to them.

Also future generations won't have bluepill conditioning and concepts of fairness when it comes to men and they'll just accept it and they'll be nothing to bother them as much as Gen X, Millennial and Gen Z males that had a rude awakening after a mostly blissful childhood of bluepill conditioning.

So yeah the "I feel bad for what we are going through and it's only going to get worse for future people born like us" is kind of a cope.

Last edited:
not crazy but wrong. endgame is the formation of a matriarchy and a reversal of roles -- in which women control the world. i doubt that will happen in our lifetime but they will come dangerously close unless someone tries to stand thEiR ground against this menace.

In the long term probably. Most people seem fine with how things are going so in that aspect things aren't getting worse all around.
For ugly males it is but ngl at some point the looks bar is being raised so that there will be less of them with less ugly males reproducing. With gene editing and other enhancements inceldom could quickly become a problem only for poor people that shun technology in just a few decades. Meaning this could be the last or one of the last generations of males suffering from inceldom. And as you know all issues that men face in society are compounded by inceldom. As long as men are getting laid whatever occurs in society that they don't like is tolerable to them.
Or, demographics are getting worse and worse, and women are getting fatter and fatter, which only makes inceldom worse as time goes on?

No you aren't. The rate of childless women in America is increasing, as is the amount of sexless men.
The trend is clear: thanks to technology, women have too many options nowadays, and with all this feminist empowerment nonsense, they want nothing less than a Chad. Well, most men aren't Chads, and women nowadays (especially White Women) would rather remain unmarried & childless rather than reproduce with a man they feel isn't worthy.

Go on Reddit and look at the amount of foids waiting for Mr. Right (Chad). It's pretty apparent where we are heading. Once artificial insemination/cloning takes off, it's truly over for any man that doesn't look like Brad Pitt. Stacy's will only select sperm from the top 5% of men, and future generations will all be Chad's/Stacy's.

Or, demographics are getting worse and worse, and women are getting fatter and fatter, which only makes inceldom worse as time goes on?
Gene editing can correct a lot of that. Then there's also abortion for unwanted, defective children that might otherwise be born and sperm donor minimum height requirements to assure not every man that wants to pass on their genes does even if they have the financial means to. Also tbh factor in how males having the option of surrogacy is illegal in a number of countries.

And if it's only one side that's ugly instead of both the babies that are born will be less ugly overall (though not as complete as in the hypothetical situation of ugly women not breeding at all just like ugly men increasingly can't, which would mean even way less ugly people being born outside of genetic recombination).

Eugenics are making a comeback. It's just one-sided and only applied to men now and the justification being a woman's right to choose instead of racial purity.

Last edited:
They dont care about desirable/undesirable.
The goal is to destabilize, demoralize and fragment the world's population. Women are
the Kappo in this Ghetto, and they dont realize it.

Already happening in China, it's only a matter of time before it picks up in the west.
Sorting men out by their looks and genetics (when was the last time even MRAs used the term objectification for talking about the standards being put on males, it's become that accepted) and for the most trivial reasons has become so commonplace within just the last two decades alone that no one questions it anymore. It sets the ground for further evaluating men upon intrinsic genetic and racial characteristics. Throw in love for big data, obsession with quantification of every human metric or previously unquantifiable quality of human behavior and it won't be long. Much of the opposition to gene editing is because it's too overt but tbh it's like the boiling frog incident.

We already have eugenics although unofficially stated and subtle and only applied to men.

Last edited:
Do you think modern feminism is going to stop? Because it's not. It's going to keep progressing. Imagine women, especially young women, in 25 years. They already see average men as evil and hardly even as human beings, the thought of 25 years from now is nightmare fuel.

It seems like society is incredibly anti-male right now, and with the way it's presented in all media, on all social networks, within most 18-30 friend groups, it just feels really calculated and "propaganda-ish"...

I regularly see viral social media posts saying things like "KILL ALL MEN" with hundreds-of-thousands of likes/votes, and while there's always the possibility that I'm delusional, hatred of men seems totally normalized. No one even seems to think it's a serious thing. In fact, call it out and you're told you're being fragile, and ironically enough, "not a real man".

Please tell me I'm just spending too much time online and their end game isn't violence against men society (women) deems undesirable -- perpetrated and carried out by the state?
No shit, GrAY guy

No you aren't. The rate of childless women in America is increasing, as is the amount of sexless men.
The trend is clear: thanks to technology, women have too many options nowadays, and with all this feminist empowerment nonsense, they want nothing less than a Chad. Well, most men aren't Chads, and women nowadays (especially White Women) would rather remain unmarried & childless rather than reproduce with a man they feel isn't worthy.

Go on Reddit and look at the amount of foids waiting for Mr. Right (Chad). It's pretty apparent where we are heading. Once artificial insemination/cloning takes off, it's truly over for any man that doesn't look like Brad Pitt. Stacy's will only select sperm from the top 5% of men, and future generations will all be Chad's/Stacy's.

It's not crazy, just wrong. There is no "endgame". The leftist is never satisfied. If no problems exist, problems will be created. That's also exactly what feminists these days do. Women, in the West, have more power than they ever had, but they are still not satisfied and hence create problems, such as removing objects in public that remind them of a phallus (everything which is long and straight) or start campaigns against "manspreading" (the natural way to sit for all males) and so on ...

Even if they completely held 100% of the power in society, they would still not be satisfied, there still would not be an "endgame".

If ugly men are meant to be eradicated, so should ugly women

"Progression" will keep snowballing harder and harder. 100 years ago any type of move forward was a massive step, nowadays progressive are never happy with how much we've "progressed" and will keep on pressing forward to gain validation. The need for men now is practically gone. They were needed when there was a need for strong leaders, tough soldiers, to protect women outside, etc. Now, any woman can be given the illusion of protection with some flimsy switchblade, the earth is 'stable' so strong leaders that will direct us towards prosperity are no longer wanted, hence why women are now becoming politicians/leaders.

If women were always the ones out hunting and fighting, and men cared for the children, we would have never made it past the stone age. There is no biological role that the modern day man fulfills, which is why women are 'joking' about killing all men. It's not a joke, it's how they feel deep down, they look around and see no use for men and naturally think they should be dead. Men will only be needed again once the status quo they gave us is torn down by women.

I think they want us to be second-class citizens while they rule and dominate society.
no, you're not crazy

ive said this before and ill say it again, they want us to cut our dicks off, wear nail polish, put on a pretty dress, dye out hair rainbow and twerk in pride parade while blasting jew music
They want us feminized and castrated.

There is probably no escaping this the way things are going lol. NightmareFuel for me. At least i'm not using my testicles for anything :feelsbadman:

I bet there will be an incel curfew in the future

no, you're not crazy

ive said this before and ill say it again, they want us to cut our dicks off, wear nail polish, put on a pretty dress, dye out hair rainbow and twerk in pride parade while blasting jew music
don't forget the nigger music too

Modern feminism won't stop unless men in general stop drinking that fucking soy milk and stop being cucks and start actually being men. The Kill All Men (KAM) movement is growing and in a few years it will be an unstoppable force.

Society is incredibly anti-male right now. You're not crazy on that (or any of your points).

Hatred of men will be normalized to the point where if half of the male population killed themselves, most will celebrate.

And to be honest they don't want us to be "real men." Trust me. If they wanted us to be "real men," we would be going apeshit and beating the shit out of all of these foids for talking out of turn.

No you're not. You're completely right. You see all of these beef flap foids worshipping Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion, City Girls, etc. and all these ghetto nigger music and then people wonder what is wrong with today's soyciety?

Foids are acting like men and expected to be treated like foids, especially when shit hits the fan.

No wonder so many are turning to conservatism. Fuck the liberal shit.

Last edited:
Eugenics are making a comeback. It's just one-sided and only applied to men now and the justification being a woman's right to choose instead of racial purity.
Eugenics will never work if ugly foids are still allowed to reproduce.

no, you're not crazy

I've been saying this for a long time. The end goal of feminism is to suppress ugly/average males' sexuality. They don't want to be approached, looked at or talked to by ugly males, that's what makes them feel uncomfortable on a biological level and they mask this uncomfortability as "sexual harassment" - yet when Chad exhibits those same behaviours then it's totally fine.

Eugenics will never work if ugly foids are still allowed to reproduce.
Yeah but the trend is for ugly foids still being allowed to reproduce while ugly men are shut out of being able to have relationships and children of their own.

It's incomplete, one-sided eugenics because foids will still be breeding with better looking males.

Yeah but the trend is for ugly foids still being allowed to reproduce while ugly men are shut out of being able to have relationships and children of their own.

It's incomplete, one-sided eugenics because foids will still be breeding with better looking males.
Yeah but ugly foids reproduce more due to juggernaut law. So technically these "eugenics" cause more ugly women than attractive women to reproduce

Even Chad and Stacy can have ugly children. Its not set in stone.

Yeah but ugly foids reproduce more due to juggernaut law. So technically these "eugenics" cause more ugly women than attractive women to reproduce
Attractive women are still reproducing even if less commonly. Most people like to have kids and instinctually want to have kids of their own. Even so if attractive women are not reproducing then so too are a lot of ugly women not reproducing because they are perpetually holding out for commitment from hot guys before they agree to have kids.

And if ugly foids are reproducing with more attractive males (meaning them not breeding with ricecels and currycels at all unlike in the past when they did) over time there will be less incel looking and ethnic males as the genes of the ugly foids and ethnic foids get diluted.

Idk how people can talk about how there are so many ugly males in places with arranged marriage and not see that the ugly males not breeding (even if it's just one side of the equation and ugly foids are still breeding) results in less incel looking males over time.

Not justifying how things are going at all but all else aside if at least one portion of genetics from the dad or mom's side is "better" then subsequent future generations of children will have "better" genetics overall aside from situations with genetic recombination.
The quickest way though would be ofc to let only conventionally attractive people reproduce but that isn't going to happen because it will inconvenience women.

I'm not even saying I grew up in "good" times.

I agree

There will always be men like us, those who are willing to do, what others cannot

Even Chad and Stacy can have ugly children. Its not set in stone.
From things like genetic recombination but those are outliers. Overall children will get taller and more good looking if only taller and good looking people of either sex are reproducing more. Just not as fast as if only taller and good looking people of both sexes are reproducing.
Some ugly women are not, and some attractive women are, yes

But a higher proportion of ugly women are reproducing, compared to attractive women

'Very unattractive' women are more likely to be married than other women
Okay but still the genetics from the males that breed are getting "better"
It's not just ethnicity with less ethnic males in western countries breeding. Before (and not too long before, as little as 30 years before today) it was easier for men less than 6 feet tall to breed. Now probably a whole lot less of them are breeding because they are not able to get relationships with women in the first place. That means that genes that make children grow to a smaller height are less frequent so overall children born will grow up to be taller.
And many ugly women are refusing to settle down and have kids (see childless women and falling birth rates in western countries) because they have the same looks standards as more attractive women.

Last edited:
"The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race." - Sally Miller Gearhart

This has been the goal since day one, first-wave feminism.

"The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race." - Sally Miller Gearhart

This has been the goal since day one, first-wave feminism.
Based and quotepilled.
Factor in how most women see the majority of men as unattractive (80/20 rule) and for radical feminists it's probably naturally higher (90/10) and you see what the goal was all along.

In the scenarios where they let the 90% of unattractive males live they all have those males being castrated and feminized and forced to work in the background as wageslaves while the 10% of attractive men are used for reproduction @Gymcelled

To wipe Out Low Tier Males or make Them effeminate through jealousy and the realization that They ( Low Tier man ) are unwanted

I think If Shit Hits the Fan man will Go apeshit and Release all that anguish and hate.

Women are the Jews of sexes. Like Jews want to get rid of Germans, Women want to get rid of all unattractive men. Like Jews love the suffering of Germans, women love the suffering of unattractive men.

Every dude's gonna be 6ft+ sociopath with an 8+ inch schlong.

Do you guys think they will succeed?

Do you guys think they will succeed?
By what measure? If you mean there will be less non black ethnic and short males in the far future then probably if current trends persist.

Based and quotepilled.
Factor in how most women see the majority of men as unattractive (80/20 rule) and for radical feminists it's probably naturally higher (90/10) and you see what the goal was all along.

In the scenarios where they let the 90% of unattractive males live they all have those males being castrated and feminized and forced to work in the background as wageslaves while the 10% of attractive men are used for reproduction @Gymcelled
The sexless drone that pays taxes and consooms

The sexless drone that pays taxes and consooms
The consoom part is more the corporate wing of feminism but the taxes is essentially the scam of enslaving nonchad men because they know by itself chads can't keep society productive and moving forward.

No. Not particularly.

There were no, "better times."

I predict in the next decade merely existing as a sub-8 men will be illegal.

Nah OP, given that foids rate up to 80% of men as unattractive I guess even they understand that non-chads are needed to support their feminist dystopia. Endgame of feminism is probably more like some thinly veiled caste system where ugly men are discarded in their childhood to serve as some sort of slave labourers, basically do all the shitty stuff to keep things nice and cozy for foids, similiarly to how it is now, only worse in scope and quality.

No. Not particularly.

There were no, "better times."
tbh but older guys usually cope with that. Things were just less obviously in-your-face bad but they were still bad.

no, you're not crazy

They also want all sub8 males to be sexless worker drones.

tbh but older guys usually cope with that. Things were just less obviously in-your-face bad but they were still bad.
I sometimes tell people my sex life was better in the past. They seem to believe it....

I guess it's a common lie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back