Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR am i coping?

truecelhell

truecelhell

Recruit
★★
i'm holding on to the hope something will change, what the fuck am i supposed to do, i have bad agoraphobia, and i'm badly traumatized wah wah, i don't wanna go to therapy too, the agoraphobia makes me feel ashamed, but they're my genes i can't change shit and i can't cope, maybe drop good shows or movies/anime i should check out, i wanna smoke weed but i have no contacts, i wanna try out different options in life but i have nothing, i gave up school and turned more and more schizo by the minute, my ocd destroyed me and ruined me and wasted my fucking time lol, might aswell have adhd, i don't give a fuck about these jewish terms i just wanna BE

welcome to the nhk

Peaky Blinders is pretty good brocel :feelsokman:

Unfortunately there is no fix for inceldom. :feelsrope:

Peaky Blinders is pretty good brocel :feelsokman:

Unfortunately there is no fix for inceldom. :feelsrope:
yeah there's a lot that goes into it, there's even attractive looking guys saying they're incels now lmao, and aside from the fact that they might be larping, becoming 7+ doesn't solve life, it's over no matter what you are, i've seen chads get cheated on, so imagine what we get out of life lol

i'm holding on to the hope something will change, what the fuck am i supposed to do, i have bad agoraphobia, and i'm badly traumatized wah wah, i don't wanna go to therapy too, the agoraphobia makes me feel ashamed, but they're my genes i can't change shit and i can't cope, maybe drop good shows or movies/anime i should check out, i wanna smoke weed but i have no contacts, i wanna try out different options in life but i have nothing, i gave up school and turned more and more schizo by the minute, my ocd destroyed me and ruined me and wasted my fucking time lol, might aswell have adhd, i don't give a fuck about these jewish terms i just wanna BE
I am also afraid to go outside, my graphics card died 3 years ago and I haven't ordered a new one because I have to go outside to pick it up, I haven't left the house since 2012, it gets worse the longer you stay inside. I wish I could help, but my only advice is to try going outside when theres fewer people around and go to places with few people (easier said than done).

yeah there's a lot that goes into it, there's even attractive looking guys saying they're incels now lmao, and aside from the fact that they might be larping, becoming 7+ doesn't solve life, it's over no matter what you are, i've seen chads get cheated on, so imagine what we get out of life lol
If things ever feel too much I also recommend walks/night walks as well. You don't want to be stuck in your room for a long time.

I am also afraid to go outside, my graphics card died 3 years ago and I haven't ordered a new one because I have to go outside to pick it up, I haven't left the house since 2012, it gets worse the longer you stay inside. I wish I could help, but my only advice is to try going outside when theres fewer people around and go to places with few people (easier said than done).
last time i went out i got jumped by a mob of kids, if i wanna go out i wanna pocket some blade but i'm literally too lazy to go buy one, i used to kinda hang with some lame kids but i can't even do that now, my life is just crazy boredom and misery, i'm guessing yours isn't much different, i have no plans and it's over

last time i went out i got jumped by a mob of kids, if i wanna go out i wanna pocket some blade but i'm literally too lazy to go buy one, i used to kinda hang with some lame kids but i can't even do that now, my life is just crazy boredom and misery, i'm guessing yours isn't much different, i have no plans and it's over
Yeah I am NEET and have no friends etc, I only lift weights casually at home to stay somewhat in shape and listen to music. I used to have friends, but I cut contact with them because I am embarrassed about how ugly I am and how I don't work or study. I live with my 80 year old mom and when she is too old to go to the store I will have to go outside somehow or rope.

Yeah I am NEET and have no friends etc, I only lift weights casually at home to stay somewhat in shape and listen to music. I used to have friends, but I cut contact with them because I am embarrassed about how ugly I am and how I don't work or study. I live with my 80 year old mom and when she is too old to go to the store I will have to go outside somehow or rope.
that's fucked, you think weed or xanax might alleviate your social anxiety, i would cope with drugs anyways if i had contacts, i still think i should do something in my life

that's fucked, you think weed or xanax might alleviate your social anxiety, i would cope with drugs anyways if i had contacts, i still think i should do something in my life
I used drugs most days from age 17 to 27, all sorts of weed/hash/hashoil, cocaine, amphetamine, GHB, MDMA/ecstasy, mushrooms, LSD and others. I am 39 now and quit drugs because they weren't helping me cope anymore, but I could go outside when I was on them. If I was young I might try some actual anti-anxiety medication, maybe you should look into that. Whatever you do don't get stuck inside or wageslave some minimum wage job without studying/getting certificates on the side. Even online university is much better than nothing if you are already stuck inside rotting away.

I used drugs most days from age 17 to 27, all sorts of weed/hash/hashoil, cocaine, amphetamine, GHB, MDMA/ecstasy, mushrooms, LSD and others. I am 39 now and quit drugs because they weren't helping me cope anymore, but I could go outside when I was on them. If I was young I might try some actual anti-anxiety medication, maybe you should look into that. Whatever you do don't get stuck inside or wageslave some minimum wage job without studying/getting certificates on the side. Even online university is much better than nothing if you are already stuck inside rotting away.
yeah i been indoors since 15, on track to be like this till i die, i feel like even if i do sth i'll just be average or some bullshit, i have it convinced i'm not shit when i've done nothing to begin with, at least you lived through a better internet era

yeah i been indoors since 15, on track to be like this till i die, i feel like even if i do sth i'll just be average or some bullshit, i have it convinced i'm not shit when i've done nothing to begin with, at least you lived through a better internet era
You gotta get the skills/experience/proof you need to get hired into a job that isnt minimum wage where you can get some wage increases over time and maybe some promotions or experience that will let you move to a different higher paying job, its ok to lie about your experience on your CV don't tell an employer that you have NEETed, you don't have to be best at anything to get some 50k a year job, people making more than that have no idea what they are doing.

The 90's and early-mid 2000's internet era was great, no bots, algorithms, captchas, social media etc, alot more freedom in everything, all the big sites were started by some neckbeard autist in his basement and everything was more spread out instead of like now where normies are herded into the globohomo-ZOG surveillance-matrix full of censorship and algorithms serving astroturfed propaganda. Also one of the biggest differences between the internet now and then is that the userbase of the old internet was mostly white/asian neckbeards, now after smartphones, ipads, soycial media and apps it's full of women, faggots and various mystery-meat-mutts who demand censorship of everything that makes them feel bad.

P.S. I love the soyteens though, GEMERALDs all of them. Keep the 'jaks coming.

You gotta get the skills/experience/proof you need to get hired into a job that isnt minimum wage where you can get some wage increases over time and maybe some promotions or experience that will let you move to a different higher paying job, its ok to lie about your experience on your CV don't tell an employer that you have NEETed, you don't have to be best at anything to get some 50k a year job, people making more than that have no idea what they are doing.

The 90's and early-mid 2000's internet era was great, no bots, algorithms, captchas, social media etc, alot more freedom in everything, all the big sites were started by some neckbeard autist in his basement and everything was more spread out instead of like now where normies are herded into the globohomo-ZOG surveillance-matrix full of censorship and algorithms serving astroturfed propaganda. Also one of the biggest differences between the internet now and then is that the userbase of the old internet was mostly white/asian neckbeards, now after smartphones, ipads, soycial media and apps it's full of women, faggots and various mystery-meat-mutts who demand censorship of everything that makes them feel bad.

P.S. I love the soyteens though, GEMERALDs all of them. Keep the 'jaks coming.
feelsbadman to miss out on that, you go on sharty?

I watch alot of movies online, I also have agoraphobia and bad anxiety, Therapy doesnt really work, 45 min a year 1 day? Like thats gonna fix my ugly nose and face.

I can host more movies if someone want to watch something.

I watch alot of movies online, I also have agoraphobia and bad anxiety, Therapy doesnt really work, 45 min a year 1 day? Like thats gonna fix my ugly nose and face.

I can host more movies if someone want to watch something.
whats the last movie you hosted

feelsbadman to miss out on that, you go on sharty?
I check it out from time to time, I feel I am a bit old to be there, I love the soyified versions of old paintings featuring nazi chud & friends.