Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL am I coping too hard boyos?

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-

All of you niggas have BBD, go to psychiatrist ASAP today, and by tomorrow you'll get a cute 18 year old virgin gf. :feelsokman:

Confidence is all you need :soy::bluepill:

You can't cope hard enough

BDD can happen when your shitty parents compare you to other kids from young age, i remember always being compared, but when i grew up i realised i used to be compared to actual chads hence why i hate myself today

BDD can happen when your shitty parents compare you to other kids from young age, i remember always being compared, but when i grew up i realised i used to be compared to actual chads hence why i hate myself today
I doubt BBD can cause dating problems, or at least if you are a chad with BBD you'll still get a lot of attention.

Why such an old foid. Just kidding FBIcels :feelsbaton:

I’m so insecure teehee
190D1769 6E55 4412 B65A DCE797CD513C

Bbd doesnt exist. It's just something they tell to ugly females so they feel good with themselves

psychology is a joke

18 year old virgin gf
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, imagine having that........................................................................................................................fuck