Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I cooked?

DJungle

DJungle

Greycel
I am 18 yo, 104kg/230pounds, 1cm big overbite (=very poor jawline), 189cm/6.2feet, feminine face
and social anxiaity. To be fair I started working out and lost over 10kg, but will women ever love me, even throw i work out?

Yeah you are cooked unc. it's over for this blud bruh.

How this types of niggers get into the forum?

I am 18 yo, 104kg/230pounds, 1cm big overbite (=very poor jawline), 189cm/6.2feet, feminine face
and social anxiaity. To be fair I started working out and lost over 10kg, but will women ever love me, even throw i work out?
gymmaxx and women will simp for you, fucking fakecel

He is truecel
189 cm? truecel? His face must be like this
smart-ugly-man-glasses-48706154.jpg

I don't think it is really possible to be an incel at almost 6 ft 3, unless your are beyond ugly

Isn't that a man in your avi.

He often makes alts like this, but what do you think who he might be?
well you dont need to believe me but this the first time i am here. some years ago i started at 4chan laughing at offensive memes and i was falling deeper and deeper into those nazi parts of internet. I am not a nazi I just love the humour, and also i think i am kinda an incel but also I am self improving so i am probably not a true cell.

Will we hunt niggers together?

I would sent you my face but i dont want to be doxxed... well lets say i have very feminine face and poor jawline.
your jawline never reveals itself to its fullest extent unless you cut down to a low body fat percentage