Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I braince?

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★★
Here is my status
My iq is not that high I took it when I was 5 or 6 it is around 105

But I actually fell for the meme that girls like nerdy smart guys and they are the winner at the end

I Always like reading even before learning how to read ( I would force people to red for me )
My childhood was spent reading mostly science and nonfiction
Found a love for historical novels and classical novels in my early teens

Stopped reading for 2 or 3 year cuz depression
By the way here is my Goodreads if anybrocel wants to talk books

Trying to get into game Dev

also did theb iology Olympia in my last years of high School and placed high

I can speak 4 languages

I play the piano

And do photography and also recently got into photo restoration

I also like to train combat sports

And also pretty much a weeb

I don't really get it

I don't get why dose no foid want me they keep talking about how they like guys that can teach them stuff and have many hobbies so why is it that not only I get no attention but I get actively bullied for being a tryhard nerd
People have told they enjoy talking to me
So it is not my conversational skills since I also did a speech competitions in middle of school to get better at a speaking

I kinda feel stupid thinking that doing all of this stuff would make me more attractive
I am not even fat or anything there's no is no looksmaxxing left to do there is nothing I can do nothing

I'm trying to take comfort in that in the fact love and intimacy are never for me to have and I should probably move on and focus on other aspects of my life

Last edited:
Fucking blue pillers. None of this shit matters if you're short and/or ugly, motherfucker.

GrAYcel moment.

Do something useful like blackpill research

Do something useful like blackpill research
I want to study sexual behaviour and maybe publish a bunch of paper is on it but there is not that much money in behavioral ecology or evolutionary psychology will study genetics or something of that sort

Well, those things will never help you attract women, only looks and NT will help you with that. Still if you have a lot of talents and abilities you can do a lot of stuff in life, I really wish I had your IQ and ability to study because if I had that I could actually accomplish everything I want to accomplish. I have so many goals yet my IQ is too low to actually succeed at anything I start. It just makes bearing inceldom that much worse

Dude all I can tell is to is either lower you standers and stop compering yourself to others (I know it sound bulepilled )
The thing is I used to compare myself to much smarter people living in western countries I was miserable to only type of self love that I got was after getting into the black pill when I finally stopped blaming myself for everything

Well, those things will never help you attract women, only looks and NT will help you with that. Still if you have a lot of talents and abilities you can do a lot of stuff in life, I really wish I had your IQ and ability to study because if I had that I could actually accomplish everything I want to accomplish. I have so many goals yet my IQ is too low to actually succeed at anything I start. It just makes bearing inceldom that much worse

An intellectual mogger
But foids dont care they want a stinky chad who knows how to ride a bike n do a wheelie