Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I being taken advantage of in my wagecucking job?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Basically this guy and I started working at the same time a couple months back. It was both our first time working so we both took turns trying different things that you would do in a retail store.

Fast foward a couple of months and basically every day i'm the one doing the hard, menial labor such as unloading stock, putting all of it onto shelves, cleaning around, picking up shit that people took to look at and never put it back where it belongs etc.
All this while he sits on the till all day serving customers. Obviously I don't blame him since it's the manager that decides what we do.

Is this because i'm an incel? I don't know what's going on. I'm high inhib but I feel like I should complain.

Last edited:
Without even reading I'll tell you the truth: probably.

After reading: definitely. You're the pack mule with the back breaking work while he is the NT better looking easy worker. I have been there done that many times

After reading: definitely. You're the pack mule with the back breaking work while he is the NT better looking easy worker. I have been there done that many times
Really? Fuck that’s brutal.

Seems like it

Not only do they say we aren't entitled to anything they also think they're entitled to demand things of us.

Nope. You aren’t being taken advantage of. You’ve just been given the short end of the stick. If you spoke to your manager about it he probably wouldn’t take you seriously.

Why though?
Maybe in the interview your coworker came off as more receptive and nt which would suit a job like a cashier since he’s interacting with customers all day. It doesn’t really have anything to do with attractiveness like some people are saying, I work in retail too and most of our cashiers are unattractive/old, but not a single one is quiet. All NT. You may have been given the more tedious job, which doesn’t involve having conversations with customers, because your employer saw that you were more reserved and quiet than the other guy.

Maybe in the interview your coworker came off as more receptive and nt which would suit a job like a cashier since he’s interacting with customers all day. It doesn’t really have anything to do with attractiveness like some people are saying, I work in retail too and most of our cashiers are unattractive/old, but not a single one is quiet. All NT. You may have been given the more tedious job, which doesn’t involve having conversations with customers, because your employer saw that you were more reserved and quiet than the other guy.
Being a cashier isn't about conversations though. It's really just "Hi how are you" and "bye, have a nice day" for the most part in terms of actually talking to the customer.

Basically this guy and I started working at the same time a couple months back. It was both our first time working so we both took turns trying different things that you would do in a retail store.

Fast foward a couple of months and basically every day i'm the one doing the hard, menial labor such as unloading stock, putting all of it onto shelves, cleaning around, picking up shit that people took to look at and never put it back where it belongs etc.
All this while he sits on the till all day serving customers. Obviously I don't blame him since it's the manager that decides what we do.

Is this because i'm an incel? I don't know what's going on. I'm high inhib but I feel like I should complain.
all wagecucking is exploitation.

my thoughts exactly

Being a cashier isn't about conversations though. It's really just "Hi how are you" and "bye, have a nice day" for the most part in terms of actually talking to the customer.
Then I don’t know. It most likely has nothing to do with you personally. Don’t read too deep into things like this. It can be unhealthy.