Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Am I being over dramatic about this sperg? I feel like he’s a weirdo

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fcy3ru/am_i_being_over_dramatic_about_this_guy_i_feel/

There’s this guy in my hometown who works in the towns grocery store and so far the other women that I talked to don’t think he’s weird and always ask women he finds pretty if they need help, they find it cute because he is special needs, he’s pretty well known for helping the women out at stores even buying them some of their groceries as well or try to, being a 40 year old man I just don’t find it cute at all special needs or not, it would be different if it was a kid not someone who is much older than me.
the man walks up to me and grabs both of my shoulders leans in, he was so close I felt his breathing on my neck and whispered in my ear “I think you look really pretty with your hair like that.”

Never began for this guy :feelskek:

It will be over for him soon:
comments:
"if he's incapable of being socialized about treating customers with respect and keeping his hands to himself he should NOT be working there. I would tell the management pronto, and if they blow you off go to corporate."

"Please talk to the manager. This guy may mean well but if his behavior is offensive to you someone higher up should definitely tell him to stop."

the brother:
"I saw him he wasn’t following me around the store this time but I had my brother with me and I had him next to me the entire time but when I went to my cousin who was working at the time and her register the man walked to hers and started to put up my stuff, he told me I looked pretty and that he liked my top, I told him to keep his opinion to himself

he said sorry and my older brother got embarrassed and he was upset with me when we got in the car and I told him he took a whiff of me last time I met him, my brother said he’s special and that he probably doesn’t know how to compliment people normally because they don’t know boundaries but I just felt like that was a little too much, I don’t ever want to be mean but I value my personal space more than time itself."

Hilarious.
@kay' @DarkStar Read this shit.

Autism = free pass to sniff the ladies.

Lifefuel for Autistcels

Imagine complaining that someone wants to help you :lul: reddit like always, their political correctness jumps out of window when they get simping opportunity.

Reminder #13434 to never do anything for women.

If he was Chad she`d suck this dick at the back of the store

If he was Chad she`d suck this dick at the back of the store
Meanwhile I probably would’ve laid him out. If ANYONE grabbed me from behind at all I would’ve clocked them