Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Am I being melodramatic or am I justified in feeling FUCKING MISERABLE for 25 years without affection?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
The hugs from my mother and family don’t count

I’ve been starved of physical touch and affection my whole life, and it makes me fucking miserable and basically emotionally dead these days.

Am I just being an over dramatic faggot? Or do I have a right to feel this way?

Should I be living my life without complaining right now, and should I just forget about it? Cos “the right girl will come alone when you stop looking”?

you have every right to be mad if your a touchless virgin like myself

We were supposed to have consistent relationships/sex with the opposite gender since at least 13. We have not had this. It is one of the first items on maslows heirarchy of needs. You are not being over dramatic. We suffer more than basically anyone else on this planet.

It's not just you. I have been miserable for over 25 years (since 1993 when I reached puberty) and if I don't find a way to escape this bullshit feminist society within a year, it's going to get really ugly.

Everyone here on this forum feels the same way to different extents. It sucks

The hugs from my mother and family don’t count

I’ve been starved of physical touch and affection my whole life, and it makes me fucking miserable and basically emotionally dead these days.

Am I just being an over dramatic faggot? Or do I have a right to feel this way?

Should I be living my life without complaining right now, and should I just forget about it? Cos “the right girl will come alone when you stop looking”?
you have every right to be mad if your a touchless virgin like myself
We were supposed to have consistent relationships/sex with the opposite gender since at least 13. We have not had this. It is one of the first items on maslows heirarchy of needs. You are not being over dramatic. We suffer more than basically anyone else on this planet.
It's not just you. I have been miserable for over 25 years (since 1993 when I reached puberty) and if I don't find a way to escape this bullshit feminist society within a year, it's going to get really ugly.
Everyone here on this forum feels the same way to different extents. It sucks
83a

May the fires of suffering be subdued by the combined tears of our hearts.

No you're not melodramatic. Your important needs for psychosocial development are getting unmet. You have the right to be miserable.
You know what I hate? How utterly nonchalant women are about this, and they phrase it exactly how you just did

“I needed to cheat on my boyfriend because my sexual needs were not being met”

MY sexual needs are NOT being met, therefore I must take action against those not meeting my demands

Can you get more egotistical?! Fuck me

“After living a double live cheating on my husband with an extremely attractive younger man I met on a dating site, I feel younger, more energetic, more sexually desirable, I feel WANTED and ATTRACTIVE again, and now that MY SEXUAL NEEDS are being met outside the marriage, my marriage and family is happier than ever”

This arrogance, ego and entitlement makes my blood boil

I’ve taken to blatantly posturing my face and head and body AWAY from attractive women walking past me in public, just blatantly enough so they DEFINITELY notice that I’m deliberately turning away from them aggressively not to look at them

Then I mumble under my breath “ew please stop looking at me”, also loud enough so the woman hears, and I keep walking

Last edited:
My fucking mother never even hugs me ever
You know what I hate? How utterly nonchalant women are about this, and they phrase it exactly how you just did

“I needed to cheat on my boyfriend because my sexual needs were not being met”

MY sexual needs are NOT being met, therefore I must take action against those not meeting my demands

Can you get more egotistical?! Fuck me

“After living a double live cheating on my husband with an extremely attractive younger man I met on a dating site, I feel younger, more energetic, more sexually desirable, I feel WANTED and ATTRACTIVE again, and now that MY SEXUAL NEEDS are being met outside the marriage, my marriage and family is happier than ever”

This arrogance, ego and entitlement makes my blood boil

Last edited:
Everything we feel is natural and justified. Otherwise, we wouldn't feel it at all.

feel the same here so don,t beat yourself up over it. you have every right to feel this way as your needs are not being met and you are only human so its natural.

You are not being melodramatic, overdramatic, oversensitive, or any of the sort. You are indeed justified/have the right to feel what you feel and should. This fucking shit quality of life is one the worst possible existences for an able bodied sexually healthy man to live through. The level of unfairness that is experienced literally daily(and this goes far beyond just genuine sex) compared to the average ungrateful crybaby normie/foid is ridiculous. Even working extra hard to improve your reality/situation seems to be pointless considering everything we gain is disregarded and we are only briefly used for what we have and then thrown back away like we're nothing. How we act is also proven many times to be irrelevant:

Trying to be more positive, have an overall good personality, and be more social = "annoying, needy, lame, tryhard."

Trying to be less "overbearing" and be more chill/introverted = "weird, creepy, loser, slow, social retard."

We incels can't win. Society is just too stubborn to admit that they hate us for things beyond our control. We can see it blatantly in their actions and inactions towards us. The genetic lottery is legit and it determines whether you have a good life or rot. We got the latter. This world and its socially praised people can burn in hell.

Last edited:
No you're not melodramatic. Your important needs for psychosocial development are getting unmet. You have the right to be miserable.
feel the same here so don,t beat yourself up over it. you have every right to feel this way as your needs are not being met and you are only human so its natural.

its justified, an average foid wouldnt survive 1 day in our lives

I cry and am sad about it. Step to me and call me a faggot and see what happens, normie.