Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I being delusional like frothysolutions?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
(so you all know frothysolutions this 50 year old oldcel writing elaborate paragraphs asking people on reddit how to get invited to frat parties for 18-21 year olds! You can't make this shit up!:feelshaha:)

I am 24 and live right next to a college town. In fairness I graduated from the school. Would it be weird to LARP as a student to join/clubs activities or even go to a frat party. (IDK maybe I could bring beer to the party and my old student ID). I KNOW for a FACT I ain't getting laid like chad but IDK maybe to go to the party get drunk/have fun might work.

AUTISTIC QUESTION but how do I "get in" to those parties? (bring beer or what?) (I'm sounding like frothysolutions I know!)

(in fairness boomers have said I look young. I am 5'6 and a lot of highschoolers mog me so maybe I could blend in at uni. One chinese lady said I look like a highschooler and the bartender thought I was lying when I told him I was 24)

-if this works I wouldn't want to do this indefinitely maybe just go to a few parties or two to get it out of my system.
-am I being autistic/delusional?

Last edited:
again I ain't getting laid like chad I am not that delusional like frothysolutions, but could I fit in with the students and go to a party to get drunk/play beer pong/have drunken conversations with normies. in fairness most people might be a bit tipsy at the party so they may be more sociable.

@FrothySolutions this is the one about the pumpkin patch:mask:

Do it or pussy

You might as well try it before you get too old and regret not going. Think of frothysolutions as your future self, and use it as motivation

I get a feeling that they will just use you as a free/cheap source of booze this way

You might as well try it before you get too old and regret not going. Think of frothysolutions as your future self, and use it as motivation
That's brutal, frothy is like someone we all strive not to be

but could I fit in with the students and go to a party to get drunk/play beer pong/have drunken conversations with normies. in fairness most people might be a bit tipsy at the party so they may be more sociable.
what is so fun about having drunk conversations with some random normies in their early twenties

Oh jesus christ. I CAN EASILY see myself as him at 50 lol. I heard we become weirder versions of ourselves when we get older. If I don't rope by 50 (probably won't too much of a pussy). Man oh man shit will be BIZZARRE when i am that age.