Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'Am I basically an incel'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

I mog your pussy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1fx1g5u/am_i_basically_an_incel/

Anyways I’m not mad at the world or anything like that nor do I believe that women owe me sex (the very thought of that makes me sick in all honesty), I just have had almost no luck with women at all due to Aspergers and ADHD. Does that still make me an Incel?

the replies are trying to gaslight him that he's not an incel bc he doesn't hate foids jfl:

IT lining up to praise some drug-addled autistic retard, and claim he's not bad like incels. just saying, but compulsive drug use is probably worse for you than misogyny

Last edited:
:soy::foidSoy:"Incel akshually means that you hate women!!"

Anyways I’m not mad at the world or anything like that nor do I believe that women owe me sex
In the end if you hate your life and are depressed but refuse to blame the world, it is a huge cope and despite what redpillers say I believe it is the weaker option. Thinking all of your problems are just your fault is a much more comforting belief due to the fact that if everything you dislike in your life and all of your unhappiness is a result of your own actions, it leads to the cope that these problems can be amended and you can improve. If you accept that things are not your fault and that you just got a dealt shity hand you will be forced to confront the fact that your life is terrible and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

:foidSoy: "Please do not question if others are the problem, you are the problem if you think that. Do not feel hatred, do not feel hatred, do not feel hatred. We only want you to comply and stop questioning and wanting things to change. If you comply and stay a good boy you will get a gf, that's right good boy, you are a very good boy."

Disgusting human filth.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1fx1g5u/am_i_basically_an_incel/

the replies are trying to gaslight him that he's not an incel bc he doesn't hate foids jfl:

IT lining up to praise some drug-addled autistic retard, and claim he's not bad like incels. just saying, but compulsive drug use is probably worse for you than misogyny

I'm not a virgin either (lost it to some random women via tinder who was also neurodivergent)
Not an incel, congrats. Those retarded redditniggers could have just said that instead of giving pointless non-answers.

:foidSoy: "Please do not question if others are the problem, you are the problem if you think that. Do not feel hatred, do not feel hatred, do not feel hatred. We only want you to comply and stop questioning and wanting things to change. If you comply and stay a good boy you will get a gf, that's right good boy, you are a very good boy."

Disgusting human filth.
IT is like a worse version of the law of attraction

they don't care about changing the actual situation of incels, they just want them to stop being 'hateful' even though they'll still be treated like shit

Another soy chugger looking for good boy brownie points from the purple haired feminists

IT is like a worse version of the law of attraction

they don't care about changing the actual situation of incels, they just want them to stop being 'hateful' even though they'll still be treated like shit
The only thing we can do is warn incels in denial about this kind of manipulation. But making someone believe in hope is way easier than making them believe in what's real obviously. They don't realise that this kind of gaslighting is only beneficial for women.