Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Am I balding??

cannotintofriends

cannotintofriends

over
★★
Am I balding?? Im 20yo, my hair is sparse. All of my family is bald

Is it over??

incel_hair.png

incel_hair_2.png

Last edited:
Top one just seems like the part everyone has in their hair.bottom one…. Can’t tell but to me it seems pretty normal? I wouldn’t be too concerned just yet unless you feel like you’re losing a lot of hair lost when your brush or shower and stuff.

also my hair is very sparse at the front, it's very visible while sun is shining

Yep i just shave it off so the rest of my hair does not blow in the wind

It looks like, yes

Brutal. You are balding

Easiest way to tell is at the front, the hairline recedes known as male pattern baldness, maybe google that to see what it looks like if you don't know. I have that but for me it has taken years and I've still got most of my hair, it's not always a quick thing like in 6 months you're totally bald or something.

Probably, you have DPA hair loss (just like me). I have yet to start taking finasteride. But I've heard it's very effective in this case.

The earlier you start to treat it the better. Women hate bald men so if I were you I would treat it. Women want bald men to die and commit suicide

The earlier you start to treat it the better. Women hate bald men so if I were you I would treat it. Women want bald men to die and commit suicide
And short men. And ethnic men. And poor men. And ugly men. And fat men

You have the hair of England football legend Bobby Charlton.

IS Charlton