Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I an incel?

• Thread starter Neriglisar.Belgrade
  • Start date
Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★★★
I'll give you a hint about my personal life and you guys will try to figure out if I'm an incel or not. Here it goes: I've been listening to mostly heartbreak songs for a while now, completely ignoring all other types of music.

no a girl broke your heart :feelswhat:

no a girl broke your heart :feelswhat:
If a person leaves this forum, somehow magically ascend, and then a girl breaks his heart and dumps him. Could this person come back to the forum? Would he be accepted back for his brocels?

If a person leaves this forum, somehow magically ascend, and then a girl breaks his heart and dumps him. Could this person come back to the forum? Would he be accepted back for his brocels?
no it's against the rules

unless u get cucked really hard by betabuxxing or something of the sort, i doubt any niggas here would be too thrilled to have a potential sex haver on the forum

unless u get cucked really hard by betabuxxing or something of the sort, i doubt any niggas here would be too thrilled to have a potential sex haver on the forum
It is a hypothetical situation about a hypothetical person