Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am i an incel?

Ains2a1

Ains2a1

Greycel
Virgin at 18, all my hobbies are 90% male and up, never had a girlfriend, also never got a hand job but i was home schooled through all of high school and didn't have many girls to approach. my arab neighbor said he would kill me if i even make a move on his older(23 y.o.) sister and all the other females i ever see either are 40+ and married or 13- and only for pedo's.

Last edited:
It depends. Are you ugly?

"never had a girlfriend, not even a hand job"

giphy.gif

You seem well in the way to become one of us!

you're home now, boyo. now take your daily dose of black pill

If you weren't socially shamed and invalidated, you're just a low tier normie
6"4" ,Tyrone face ruined by pimples and skinny without much muscle.

Then you're not an incel, cause you can go to the gym and get rid of pimples

18 yo, seems like a late bloomee normie, come back when youre 28 and still kissless virgin

If a female family member diddled you as a child does that count as having had sex?

6"4" ,Tyrone face ruined by pimples and skinny without much muscle.
bascially tellem-tyrone but with acne and not a gymcel

@Tellem-T is this your brother

also that explains an arab dad not wanting you near her daughter, you're black rip

rape that bitch with your bbc

bascially tellem-tyrone but with acne and not a gymcel

@Tellem-T is this your brother

also that explains an arab dad not wanting you near her daughter, you're black rip

rape that bitch with your bbc
Yeah I was also going to ask if he shares some of those tellem Tyrone genetics

Why are one of the tags chadlite? Is this implying denial?

You are not incel at 18, esp if you don't know if you are. If you have to ask, you are not incel.

"Am I incapable of having relationships with women despite trying painstakingly IRL, online, and through all avenues over an extended period of time?"

Yea, if that question is a headscratcher for you, you aren't fucking incel. Why don't you leave, see if you can live a normie life. And if not then come back when you're older and have tried.

Men seem to come here because they can't be bothered to try, not because they've failed multiple times.

inb4 "if you have to try to get a gf, you're incel. You should wake up to a female burglar sucking your dick. If that doesn't happen, you're incel".