Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Am i an alcoholic cel?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been drinking a bottle of 350ml vodka almost once every week since November 2021. In the last two weeks i drank a 700ml bottle of vodka a week. I usually mix the vodka with mineral water and i also drink it without anything mixed. In addition to the 350ml vodka i sometimes buy 2 ciders.

I got a pretty bad hangover this week, got really depressed with no energy but now 2 days later i still feel like drinking the next week. It's such a great cope. Being able to listen to whatever music you want for 6+ hrs. I don't have a full time job so i would never drink on work days, it's just on my days off once a week. I could quit but everything is so fucking boring. I do nofap so i can't fap... I have no friends to hang out with, got tired of video/PC-games. I spend the majority of my time on youtube and out in the woods but i can't help to look forward downing that bottle of vodka while i listen to music. I just feel like i have to... To be able to cope with everything.

It's the best escapism for me without a doubt.

I'm in the same boat man, cheers

I wouldn't say alcoholic yet but maybe pushing it, maybe time to cut back a bit

Drinking once a week isn't bad.

what's postmaxxing like on drugs?
It's not bad when drunk, at least the first hour, then I get really tired after

need to combine it with caffeine for best effect

It's not bad when drunk, at least the first hour, then I get really tired after

need to combine it with caffeine for best effect
did you try any other drugs when postmaxxing? I consume caffeine every time

Rök grönt bror

:feelsaww:
Jag har gjort det en endaste gång. Det var på en fest när jag var 19 år gammal, alla tittade på mig och skrattade när jag blev hög och alla var Thailändare, jag var den enda vita men det betyder inte att jag fick fitta den kvällen.

Tror ändå inte jag hade uppskattat grönt lika mycket som alkohol just när det kommer till att lyssna på musik samtidigt.

Grönt + alkahol är en banger tbh

Också var du i pattaya när du var 19
Moggar mig :feelskek:
Jaså intressant. Nej jag var på en avskedsfest hos min Thailändska kompis som skulle åka tillbaka till sitt hemland.

You're showing some early signs imo. In my experience it's when you get obsessive-compulsive with it that you've really crossed the line. But ultimately no one can tell you for sure. Sorry about that.

If you drink alcohol every single day and cannot stop, then congrats, you're in the club.

Btw har du discord, vi har inkwell svennar där
Jag bor ej ensam, hyr ett rum hos min bror även om rummet är ganska separerat med huset så är det lite risky, han eller hans barn kommer in ibland helt random men det är långt ifrån lyhört.

Jag hade gärna velat snacka med andra inkwells men jag vet ej var min mikrofon ligger. Jag kan försöka hitta den tills imorgon. I vilket rum sitter ni? Jag heter wasted12years på discord med om jag inte minns fel.

EDIT: Mina Sennheiser HD569 har tydligen mikrofon på kabeln... Ska försöka komma på hur man kan använda den... Känner mig som en jävla boomer.

Last edited:
The real question is: does it really matter if you're an alcoholic cel? I mean, let's be real, our lives are garbage because of numerous factors beyond our control. Might as well go all in on the bottle, I say.

I've been drinking a bottle of 350ml vodka almost once every week since November 2021. In the last two weeks i drank a 700ml bottle of vodka a week. I usually mix the vodka with mineral water and i also drink it without anything mixed. In addition to the 350ml vodka i sometimes buy 2 ciders.

I got a pretty bad hangover this week, got really depressed with no energy but now 2 days later i still feel like drinking the next week. It's such a great cope. Being able to listen to whatever music you want for 6+ hrs. I don't have a full time job so i would never drink on work days, it's just on my days off once a week. I could quit but everything is so fucking boring. I do nofap so i can't fap... I have no friends to hang out with, got tired of video/PC-games. I spend the majority of my time on youtube and out in the woods but i can't help to look forward downing that bottle of vodka while i listen to music. I just feel like i have to... To be able to cope with everything.

It's the best escapism for me without a doubt.
Alcoholism is bad, mmkay?:smonk: