Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Am I actually an incel, I've been in 3 relationships"

The latest one ending with the SA, to recap we this is when i was 26 were having a moment together and after abit i wasn't feeling it and told her (27) of so, and to stop, she held me down and kept going, i kept saying to stop and trying to escape but in the end she had her way and the relationship came to a close due to this
What a fucking pussy.

Nigger how the FUCK do you get "sexually assaulted" by your girlfriend?

What a fucking pussy.
How much of a soycuck do you have to be to cry about your girlfriend forcefully having sex with you? Sounds like the dream

People say shit like this because of the “virgin but not incel” types. People are trying to make a radical new meaning for incel to further justify their prejudice against us

How much of a soycuck do you have to be to cry about your girlfriend forcefully having sex with you? Sounds like the dream
I bet she was half naked and wet, then when the fag started to cry, she immediately dried up. Even I, a manlet incel, could win against this cuck in a fight.

I bet she was half naked and wet, then when the fag started to cry, she immediately dried up. Even I, a manlet incel, could win against this cuck in a fight.
As a fellow manlet incel I could as well

Incels feel like they’re entitled to sex and they hate women because they can’t get sex.

Incel is an ideology that one chooses to believe, not merely the act of being celibate and not taking to women much. The ideology centers around male supremacy and female enslavement, and has been tied to domestic terrorism and other violence so much that it’s been noted as a hate group, and a terrorist threat. If you are not a believer of that ideology, then don’t worry, you are not part of that hate group.
One of the core parts of inceldom is that we're unable to even be recognized as Human by foids. We're viewed as monsters, terrorists, villains, manlets, etc., all because we were born with something we couldn't control, our looks and height. Keep an ugly street dog cornered while constantly threatening it as it minded its own business before, and it will eventually bite back.

If his gf could pin him down, he must be a height/framelet. I bet that's what made his friend decide he's an incel; it has nothing to do with his conduct.

Not worth reading beyond the 3rd sentence

I want a girl to force herself on me.

Might be a mentalcel jfl

Just shows that foids think that "incel" is a fun label you can give to any man you don't like. It has nothing to do with whether the said man is actually involuntarily celibate. JFL

Fucking pussy he is, but again its reddit