Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I able to go to SEA and find a wife?

Am I able to go to SEA and find a wife?

• TRY IT

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm STEMmaxxing and trying to find a wife in Vietnam/ Cambodia

Failing that then i'll NEET instead

Despite being born to loving parents and high IQ, I'm 5'5'' and ugly as well, while my younger sibling is 5'9'' and going to med school. Couldn't study biology or history during my high school days so I choose STEM and tried to put physics and chemistry to the MAXX (physics).**Now what?I am 22 now, I'm in Taiwan, I am high IQ, I cope well by studymaxxing and vidya.*\

u/NeckbeardCrusader, a 5'3'' ethnic, said I might be able to move to Vietnam and go to SEA and try to find a wife there, assuming I make enough money and the job pays well.

Many said it's over but I still have some hope that I can maybe find a wife in SEA.

What should I do?

Last edited:
I'm STEMmaxxing and trying to find a wife in Vietnam/ Cambodia

Failing that then i'll NEET instead

That is what I am going to do minus the wife thing

I have given up on forming a permanent relationship honestly I don't even want one that sounds fun for few years but seeing my own mother marriage and others it would just turn into hell eventually fuck that shit much rather be free tbh tbh just fuck thai prostitutes or hook up with some poor gooks I guess take advantage of them or smthing and live out my life or some meaningless purpose then die and have it all to turn into insignifciant dust.

Nihilism destroyed me. Still, I much rather live with truth to my name than cope.

That is what I am going to do minus the wife thing

I have given up on forming a permanent relationship honestly I don't even want one that sounds fun for few years but seeing my own mother marriage and others it would just turn into hell eventually fuck that shit much rather be free tbh tbh just fuck thai prostitutes or hook up with some poor gooks I guess take advantage of them or smthing and live out my life or some meaningless purpose then die and have it all to turn into insignifciant dust.

Nihilism destroyed me. Still, I much rather live with truth to my name than cope.
if so how much to do it?

if so how much to do it?
Fuck knows I was planning on working there to sustain myself you probably need at least 1-2 years worth of money saved up to live there for a while to settle in idk probably about 20.000-30.000$$ in savings should be enough to relocate there and start up ur life anew.

Best of luck with that, but seems pretty non ideal. There's no reason to believe that a wife outperforms hookers and coping, especially in a betabux relationship.
Also noodlewhores are noodlewhores for a reason.

You will probably find one but do you really want some bitch wife who takes a foreigner for his money and better position? You are just betabuxxing a sub-attractive foid from a semi-shithole that wasnt able to get a good life inside the sphere of her own countrymen and women.

Can anyone post that vid of an angry dude filming and ranting about his fat SEA wife playing games on her phone in bed?

Terrible fate bro

that right there almost kills you. You gotta be white or atleast a lightskin version of your race. And have above 4 inch penis i can assume, since most rices are around that range. Also can't be TOO chinlet or jawlet

that right there almost kills you. You gotta be white or atleast a lightskin version of your race. And have above 4 inch penis i can assume, since most rices are around that range. Also can't be TOO chinlet or jawlet
i'm light skin + above 4 inch (5 inch)

I can make sure my brother CAN betabuxx without going to Vietnam bc he is going to be successful

why AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?
Because
You will probably find one but do you really want some bitch wife who takes a foreigner for his money and better position? You are just betabuxxing a sub-attractive foid from a semi-shithole that wasnt able to get a good life inside the sphere of her own countrymen and women.

Can anyone post that vid of an angry dude filming and ranting about his fat SEA wife playing games on her phone in bed?

Terrible fate bro

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Might work but you need to sign a very thorough pre nup ideally.