Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I a soyboy or cuck if I buy a nintendo switch?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Looks like some pretty good games on there tbh.

The switch itself isn’t what makes you a cuck, it’s just a common theme among them. Similar to how reddit/IT bully and joke about neckbeards/autists.

Do you look like the stereotype in those pictures?

Who cares just buy what makes you happy

its the only way to play lewd jp games nowadays

It's nice to have the Switch when your wife and her bf are having fun in the living room and you don't want to disturb them.

Only if you act like a fag. Don't go buy it just so you can have the latest AAA game though, otherwise you are gigafag.

Maybe but just do it if it makes you happy. There's worse things in life.

Do what you like. I was thinking of getting a switch myself but, its too pricy for a handful of console exclusives.

It is pretty cucked ngl

Looks like some pretty good games on there tbh.
Anything but that.
Get a SNES or GameCube.
Why go for the soy platform ?

Nah, it’s a good cope. It’s not like owning one is going to make you grow a beard and make your mouth droop open.

https://www.gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/soy-boy-gif-7.gif

I'd buy one if I had enough spare money

Just do whatever makes you happy OP

But from my judgement, if you make a bigdeal out of getting a switch by opening your jaw and getting giddy about it you are both

only if you act like a soyboy or cuck

Buy it if it makes you happy man

Only if you dont pirate the games

Functionality per se looks fine, but these tiny controlers etc have have a slight low T/cuck/gay/soy vibe ngl. :forcedsmile:

The more important question though is if you like the available games. Aren't they mostly normieweebshit?

If you breathe the same air as them, are you a cuck?

There are games on the Switch that make it worth buying. Breath of the Wild, Smash Ultimate, the upcoming Mario Maker 2 as well. Tetris 99 is fun and free even. Don't let soycucks take away your fun, man. They don't deserve nice things, just beatings with sticks and vivisections.

No, heard the new pokemon games are on there. Unfortunately for me they're too expensive.