Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I a racist?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I like The Weeknd and his music. But I’m not a fan of him simply because he’s black. Does that make me a racist?

Everyone has built in preferences for their own kind, in all things.

Jews and liberals have you convinced of a lie, they have you convinced of "our common humanity" Go try to live in the ghettoes of America, or in a foriegn nation, and you will quickly realize the truth.

I don't dislike black people, but I do despise ghetto black people because they listen to rap music, dress up like clowns with big pants, bandanas on their heads, and big ass sneaker shoes. The way they talk is annoying, they are aggressive, and they are obsessed with gangster culture.

Am I a rapist?​

I don't dislike black people, but I do despise ghetto black people because they listen to rap music, dress up like clowns with big pants, bandanas on their heads, and big ass sneaker shoes. The way they talk is annoying, they are aggressive, and they are obsessed with gangster culture.

I like The Weeknd and his music. But I’m not a fan of him simply because he’s black. Does that make me a racist?
Your mind could be racist But as long as your penis is a humanitarian, you are a all right human being.

life is a race, so be racist.