Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I a pedo?

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
Im early 20s. I would definitely fuck a 15 year old probably 14 or whatever age as long as they look fully developed/fertile. Aka titties and nice slim waist and ass. High estrogen look. Id plow any of them tbh if I could id just be scared to get caught jfl. I actually only recently realized they attract me quite a bit more than most older women. I started to become aware that I was lying to myself more and more be ause it isnt 'normal'. Milfs are hot too depends on my mood tbh but nothing is quite as cute as a younger foid tbh. Also hot older women is rarer.

So fellow cels am I a degenerate epstein?

Yeah the guys fucked up with other shit im sure he gets up to but he wasnt banging children he was banging teens and id probably do the same. Yikes I sound like a pedo.

No you aren’t a pedophile. A Pedophile is someone attracted predominantly to prepubescent children. You’re more of an ephebophile

No you aren’t a pedophile. A Pedophile is someone attracted predominantly to prepubescent children. You’re more of an ephebophile
Or just a normal healthy MAN

High IQ

if you like foids under 25 yes you are

Yes.

dn rd

Most men are attracted to jb but most men would never admit it

if you think women in their 20s are hot then I know you find older teens attractive because older teens and women in their 20s aren’t even remotely physically different
I guess that sounds better than pedo to normies if they found out

Based tbh. Fuck i want some teen pussy
Actually when you correct normies and tell them it’s ephebophilia they get really mad and call you a pedophile

Most men are attracted to jb but most men would never admit it

if you think women in their 20s are hot then I know you find older teens attractive because older teens and women in their 20s aren’t even remotely physically different

Actually when you correct normies and tell them it’s ephebophilia they get really mad and call you a pedophile
Very true, nice to see some of you agree. I think most people surpress the urge to just pounce on some teen prime pussy.

Very true, nice to see some of you agree. I think most people surpress the urge to just pounce on some teen prime pussy.
I found a research paper that most men downplay their attraction to jb foids

Yeah they do. Just think how many guys online post jb shit to fap to. Site I found fairly recently is jailbay dot com. Guys posting prime jbs on their to coom to.

I'd prefer around 18 ngl

Pedos want to fuck children with no sexual features for the satisfaction of harming them

Do you have the link? There used to be an article in the german times about it, but they took it down. Can't find it anymore.

imo thats already a pedo. just fuck experienced women theory

Yeah they do. Just think how many guys online post jb shit to fap to. Site I found fairly recently is jailbay dot com. Guys posting prime jbs on their to coom to.
There used to be r/jailbait but it was banned

Of course not
based
I'd prefer around 18 ngl
yeah 18 is fine obviously. I am just saying I cant tell the difference between a prime 15 year old or 18 year old. Nowadays a lot of younger foids look like around my age so my brain doesnt give a fuck just wants that pussy.
Pedos want to fuck children with no sexual features for the satisfaction of harming them
phew
imo thats already a pedo. just fuck experienced women theory
jfl 'experienced' women. yeah ok id rather fuck a newb than a pro with a beaten hole.

Im early 20s. I would definitely fuck a 15 year old probably 14 or whatever age as long as they look fully developed/fertile. Aka titties and nice slim waist and ass. High estrogen look. Id plow any of them tbh if I could id just be scared to get caught jfl. I actually only recently realized they attract me quite a bit more than most older women. I started to become aware that I was lying to myself more and more be ause it isnt 'normal'. Milfs are hot too depends on my mood tbh but nothing is quite as cute as a younger foid tbh. Also hot older women is rarer.

So fellow cels am I a degenerate epstein?

Yeah the guys fucked up with other shit im sure he gets up to but he wasnt banging children he was banging teens and id probably do the same. Yikes I sound like a pedo.
yo wanna start a child grooming gang my nigggaaaaaaaa

nah not child. teen one and im down.

dafuq is meeks doing in your avi
countin up them racks after he watched captain marvel 100 times and took 1000 showers