Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Am I a low iq faggot?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I did an online iq test and got a score of 90 and yes I know that its low. But are online iq tests even good to measure your iq?

India's avg is 85 your above average in inda

2E754CBC 6E47 4C25 A2D1 BB317BE0F1E3

India's avg is 85 your above average in inda
YAS MASSA SHUCKS AND DARN GOSH MASSA SORRY FOR BEING A SHITSKIN IN YO PRESENCE MASSA CAN I SPITSHINE YOUR SHOES MASSA AND DO A LIL TAPDANCE

I did an online iq test and got a score of 90 and yes I know that its low. But are online iq tests even good to measure your iq?
IQ is cope. If you can make money with whatever your skill is, you're fine.

can you post the link of the iq test?

and 90 is just below average (100)

ok se we're sure about 1 thing, these tests inflate ur IQ, so take 30 points out of there and u have 60, could be worse man:feelstastyman:

I got under 80 on all of them. Don't worry about it man, you don't need IQ to cope

i'm still split between IQ being legit or not

These online IQ tests are scam bro. anyway IQ is a american thing only they brag about it,it doesn't matter

The online tests usually make your IQ look bigger than it actually is. Can you link the test?

These online IQ tests are scam bro. anyway IQ is a american thing only they brag about it,it doesn't matter
but you used to complain about your iq

@HighTGymcel , do you have a link to that test?

Jesus how do you get an IQ of 90 from online tests. I have done plenty and all of them said something like 130-150, obviously my IQ isn't that high, probably like 110 (although I am not the most unbiased source). It's over boyo

My IQ is 53 according to a national televised UK test called Test the Nation. Of course, it was all based around the identification of celebs, and being a non-TV watcher that automatically categorises me as a retard. :rolleyes:

It doesn't really matter, if you ever meet someone who is truly stupid or fantastically intelligent you will know about it.

try nootropics

Don't give a fuck about IQ test, 85 IQ apechad is slaying pussy hard rn and making more future stupid mini-slayers while your geek genetics are rotting and will never spread.

Don't give a fuck about IQ test, 85 IQ apechad is slaying pussy hard rn and making more future stupid mini-slayers while your geek genetics are rotting and will never spread.
tbh

If you're online IQ is 90 irl one might be 75

My IQ is 53 according to a national televised UK test called Test the Nation. Of course, it was all based around the identification of celebs, and being a non-TV watcher that automatically categorises me as a retard. :rolleyes:

It doesn't really matter, if you ever meet someone who is truly stupid or fantastically intelligent you will know about it.
53 iq lul

You are low iq,faggot,autistic and incel.

Its over for ya,boyo :feelsrope:

Low IQ is better thb

chad or tyrone could have 75 iq and still have woman wanting him to breed with them.