Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Am I a loser for falling in love with an anime character to the point I bought a body pillow of her???

tewi

tewi

Greycel
I ordered pillow of Tomoko Kuroki
i've fallen so deep into love with her it's all i can think about. I want to hug her and smell her and love her. I wish she was real. I feel like a loser im resorting to ordering a body pillow of her to feel happy like im with a woman i love and care about. I dont know what to do at this point to cope with how i feel.

yes but most of us are losers here.

Yeah but it's better than being an onlyfans cuck

Yeah, but we gotta cope somehow. I don’t judge. I develop emotional attachments to cars

Strong first post. You’re a loser, but it’s okay, were all losers here.
But you know what? Getting a bodypillow isn’t even that bad, we all need our copes.
We’d go even more crazy without any good copes.

I see nothing but a winner here

Buying a body pillow and comfymaxxing with an imaginary anime oneitis is the most some of us can do
there's no world where humping a pillow is considered winning. the fact that it's a common cope shows u how brutally over it is.

there's no world where humping a pillow is considered winning. the fact that it's a common cope shows u how brutally over it is.
im coping for sure, but it's the best available option. what should you do when you can never have a real girl in ur bed?

some will say "just stop being a pussy and sleep alone"

but humans aren't designed for this and it will always suck. so you need a way of tricking ur brain into thinking it's getting what it wants.

A body pillow is the closest thing you can have unfortunately

im coping for sure, but it's the best available option. what should you do when you can never have a real girl in ur bed?

some will say "just stop being a pussy and sleep alone"

but humans aren't designed for this and it will always suck. so you need a way of tricking ur brain into thinking it's getting what it wants.

A body pillow is the closest thing you can have unfortunately
i have no issues sleeping alone personally. I couldn't imagine it any other way at this point.

are u really content with it though?

If so, I guess you have truly reached whitepill status,
neutral. it doesn't bother me. I still want sex but I don't have sex and sleep conjoined in my mind.

I ordered pillow of Tomoko Kuroki
i've fallen so deep into love with her it's all i can think about. I want to hug her and smell her and love her. I wish she was real. I feel like a loser im resorting to ordering a body pillow of her to feel happy like im with a woman i love and care about. I dont know what to do at this point to cope with how i feel.
The femcel icon?

It's no different than normies collecting toys like they're a child. Having a body pillow is probably more mature than toy collecting. Normies aren't shammed for it, so why should we?

Only you can decide if ur a loser or not. Soyciety's denizens can fuck themselves