Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am i a fakecel?

trognarukk

trognarukk

Avoidantcel
My foid coworkers make fun of me that another new foid in our department is into me.dd

Shes kinda a 3-4 on the scale but has big tiddies, maybe because shes chubby.

Mentally wise shes even worse off then me. Atleast shes does not have blue hair.

She also openly admits being a virgin and never had friends. (ofc the coworkers think that being a virgin foid at 23 is ok)

So brocels, is it over for me on the .is?

Yeah im not going to do anything

Last edited:
You'd have to ask her yourself to confirm this rumour

My foid coworkers make fun of me that another new foid in our department is into me.dd

Mentally wise shes even worse off then me. Atleast shes does not have blue hair.

She also openly admits being a virgin and never had friends. (ofc the coworkers think that being a virgin foid at 23 is ok)

go fuck her man. JUST FUCK HER

You could try to find out whether that's true or not. Its kind of grey area because rumors don't necessarily mean anything by themselves. Even in the case that she is interested in you, its not the best situation because dating a coworker is probably a bad idea. Unless its a shitty job with a high turnover rate and you can easily get a new one, then it doesn't matter. But if this is your only chance to ascend then it might be the rope you need to climb up.

You could try to find out whether that's true or not. Its kind of grey area because rumors don't necessarily mean anything by themselves. Even in the case that she is interested in you, its not the best situation because dating a coworker is probably a bad idea. Unless its a shitty job with a high turnover rate and you can easily get a new one, then it doesn't matter. But if this is your only chance to ascend then it might be the rope you need to climb up.
Yeah shes kinda awkward and smiley and shit, but im not really THAT Desperate,if you know what i mean?

Theres ofc alot of anxiety cause of never talked to girls ect.

Avoidance is my go to Coping Mechanism, which is really hard at play here

Yeah shes kinda awkward and smiley and shit, but im not really THAT Desperate,if you know what i mean?

Theres ofc alot of anxiety cause of never talked to girls ect.

Avoidance is my go to Coping Mechanism, which is really hard at play here
She’s probably the best your going to get so you either take it or leave it

I had one girl who was similar to her years ago who apparently liked me but I never did anything because I thought she was weird
I shouldn’t have wasted that opportunity even if I didnt like her

Fakecel if you can fuck.