Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

am i a fakecel?

dysfunctional

dysfunctional

ur a gaycunt
been reading some threads lately and ive been thinking... am i a truecel?
i have a pretty good friend circle, a job and i spend a lot of time just hanging out, but the thing i struggle the most with is women.

does this make me a fakecel?

Have you ever been friends with a female?

am i a truecel?
bro, that depends on your face and height, if your physical features are bad then you're welcome to our community.
can you share
i have a pretty good friend circle, a job and i spend a lot of time just hanging out, but the thing i struggle the most with is women.
if they're males then you're not a fakecel but if toilets then that's a bit sussy tbh
share your stats and we will see

ic, GrAY.

it's over

never after the age of 13, they seem to stay away from me and just ignore me
then you're good and steady
relationships of friend ships with toilets in a very young age don't mean shit even tho i never had any myself

around 5'10-11, been gaining weight the past 3 years and im at 210 lbs rn
you're probably normie looking so i can't really tell whether you're a trucel or not
you might ascend one day so just keep on approaching toilets, 5'11" is a good height and it will help you greatly

you're probably normie looking so i can't really tell whether you're a trucel or not
you might ascend one day so just keep on approaching toilets, 5'11" is a good height and it will help you greatly
id say im a 3.5/10 when it comes to the face, at best
got low hopes

id say im a 3.5/10 when it comes to the face, at best
got low hopes
just lookmaxx, lose weight and have a good skin routine.
a ton of things about lookmaxxing will help you get atleast to 5, when you have a 5/10 face then it's alrady started
keep on approaching and never give up, you will find someone. don't do the mistake done by some older users here who lost a lot of time thinking that they cannot ascend when they already had acceptable looks.
this incel rabit hole is only made for the super ugly people of the world, the outcast and not normal people

just lookmaxx, lose weight and have a good skin routine.
a ton of things about lookmaxxing will help you get atleast to 5, when you have a 5/10 face then it's alrady started
keep on approaching and never give up, you will find someone. don't do the mistake done by some older users here who lost a lot of time thinking that they cannot ascend when they already had acceptable looks.
this incel rabit hole is only made for the super ugly people of the world, the outcast and not normal people
honestly i appreciate this, seems like most fags on here dont want others to ascend, especially the 100% doomed ones.
im here to see if theres anyone who are in a similar situation as me that have began crawling out of the pit of bad genetics they were born with, or atleast have some advice

OK GrAY

makes u a failednormiecel I guess