Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Am I a fakecel? Can I still save myself or not?

N

Notkev

Greycel
40% - Bragging
This is my first post here. I've always known I was ugly deep down but it wasn't until about 1.5 years ago that I learnt about the BP. I've been super depressed ever since considering I just turned 21 and am still a virgin. The ONLY trait that I hope can save me is my height. I'm 6'2 but very skinny (below 150lbs) currently and my face is just ugly and my personality sucks. I've read some of the posts here about things only getting worse as one ages. I really wanna try and see if I can still get something. College will be over in 2 semesters (well, 3 for my lazy a**) and I'm getting really desperate. I wanna at least lose my virginity. The reason I wonder if I may be a fakecel is because there used to be this one girl who actually showed interest in me when I was 17 ( I guess, because my sister was friends with her and said she really liked me, and that she literally wrote a letter on paper saying she hoped I liked her back, or I may be just coping to not feel like a loser). We started chatting but I was so f-ing insecure even then that I ended the relationship (if you could even call it that) prematurely. I was a f**king, stupid idiot.

Now over a year ago in college I met this girl that my f-ing brain just decided to make me obsessed with. Nothing really happened until About 5 months ago she decided to connect with me on LinkedIn and about 2 months ago I asked her to send me a video recording of a lecture I hadn't attended after which I followed her on IG and she followed back (I know this doesn't mean anything). Again nothing happened until last week. Last week was my birthday and I was really depressed. It was just me and my family. I posted a story of the cake itself and nothing more and literally 5 minutes later she replies on it saying

"happy birthday "

literally only one other chick did this and we've known each other since we were kids (and it's platonic as f***).
I had almost lost hope but this sh*t just had to happen and rekindle it. I just wanna know if there's a chance here, or if she's just playing with me and feels some sort of pity towards me seeing how obvious it is that I'm a depressed sad bum. We're not even friends and have never directly conversed with each other outside of very few one word interactions. I fear there might be a tiny chance I might change my situation but the depression is keeping that from happening. I'm not trying to brag or anything, and trust me, I'm ugly enough to the point that it took getting super skinny and clean shaving and growing my hair out to BARELY look like a human being. I've been so isolated and ignored by women that I can't even talk to a random girl my age. I just wanna make sure I don't look back and see there might have been a chance that I blew.
Am I a fakecel? Or am I just doing crazy mental gymnastics and coping hard to deny the reality of my situation? It's probably the second one.

Also can gym help me? I have wide hips and narrow shoulders, two of the worst debuffs ever.

Again I'm not being sarcastic or anything. This is the only girl in these 3 years of college who has shown ANY type of positive behavior towards me.

I haven't met a single waman after college so yh college is the last chance to meet women if ur not very social

the waman at my work are 50+

I haven't met a single waman after college so yh college is the last chance to meet women if ur not very social

the waman at my work are 50+
I'm not that social. And I'm getting really terrified if I don't get ANYTHING before college ends

I'm not that social. And I'm getting really terrified if I don't get ANYTHING before college ends
Idk I can only speak from experience Im 29 and after college ended I had 0 contact with women from there on forward so... The waman I tried to speak at my McDonalds work reported me for no reason and started to skip shifts when I was on when I didn't even do anything I just asked if we can hang out she said no so I was gonna leave it at that but no she had to schizo think I was gonna kill her or some shit stupid waman.

Yeah you don't sound like a truecel.

Just looksmaxx a bit and you should be good
Wwe Live Thumbs Up GIF

Idk I can only speak from experience Im 29 and after college ended I had 0 contact with women from there on forward so... The waman I tried to speak at my McDonalds work reported me for no reason and started to skip shifts when I was on when I didn't even do anything I just asked if we can hang out she said no so I was gonna leave it at that but no she had to schizo think I was gonna kill her or some shit stupid waman.
Maybe I should ask her out? Idk. She wants to apply to a college abroad and immigrate (well me too, but still). I don't have that long. That is, considering I even have a chance

That sucks, I know this 6'9 green eyed chad guy who's father is friends with mine. He literally insults girls to their faces sometimes and it turns them on even more.

This is my first post here. I've always known I was ugly deep down but it wasn't until about 1.5 years ago that I learnt about the BP. I've been super depressed ever since considering I just turned 21 and am still a virgin. The ONLY trait that I hope can save me is my height. I'm 6'2 but very skinny (below 150lbs) currently and my face is just ugly and my personality sucks. I've read some of the posts here about things only getting worse as one ages. I really wanna try and see if I can still get something. College will be over in 2 semesters (well, 3 for my lazy a**) and I'm getting really desperate. I wanna at least lose my virginity. The reason I wonder if I may be a fakecel is because there used to be this one girl who actually showed interest in me when I was 17 ( I guess, because my sister was friends with her and said she really liked me, and that she literally wrote a letter on paper saying she hoped I liked her back, or I may be just coping to not feel like a loser). We started chatting but I was so f-ing insecure even then that I ended the relationship (if you could even call it that) prematurely. I was a f**king, stupid idiot.

Now over a year ago in college I met this girl that my f-ing brain just decided to make me obsessed with. Nothing really happened until About 5 months ago she decided to connect with me on LinkedIn and about 2 months ago I asked her to send me a video recording of a lecture I hadn't attended after which I followed her on IG and she followed back (I know this doesn't mean anything). Again nothing happened until last week. Last week was my birthday and I was really depressed. It was just me and my family. I posted a story of the cake itself and nothing more and literally 5 minutes later she replies on it saying

"happy birthday "

literally only one other chick did this and we've known each other since we were kids (and it's platonic as f***).
I had almost lost hope but this sh*t just had to happen and rekindle it. I just wanna know if there's a chance here, or if she's just playing with me and feels some sort of pity towards me seeing how obvious it is that I'm a depressed sad bum. We're not even friends and have never directly conversed with each other outside of very few one word interactions. I fear there might be a tiny chance I might change my situation but the depression is keeping that from happening. I'm not trying to brag or anything, and trust me, I'm ugly enough to the point that it took getting super skinny and clean shaving and growing my hair out to BARELY look like a human being. I've been so isolated and ignored by women that I can't even talk to a random girl my age. I just wanna make sure I don't look back and see there might have been a chance that I blew.
Am I a fakecel? Or am I just doing crazy mental gymnastics and coping hard to deny the reality of my situation? It's probably the second one.

Also can gym help me? I have wide hips and narrow shoulders, two of the worst debuffs ever.

Again I'm not being sarcastic or anything. This is the only girl in these 3 years of college who has shown ANY type of positive behavior towards me.
Holy shit this has to be a troll. 6’2 virgin can’t shutup and let hoes who like him fuck him, woe is him

Holy shit this has to be a troll. 6’2 virgin can’t shutup and let hoes who like him fuck him, woe is him
I'm not trolling. My friend tells me
She's showing interest but the thing is he's like me except short and uglier and bluepilled. I have a hard time believing this is anything but an act of kindness, or I'm just too much of a p***y to do something.

What can I do other than working out?
and if you actually have bitches that want to fuck you stop making it harder for them and just let them come to your chad dick

and if you actually have bitches that want to fuck you stop making it harder for them and just let them come to your chad dick
I'm not a chad man. Trust me I'm far from it. I'm literally just a tall stick. And I don't know if this chick wants me or not. She doesn't even message me. That's not a chick who wants to fuck. The birthday thing is the only lead I have.
But your right, my cousin told me last time if he had my body now he would fuck every chick he could. Of course, he WAS a chad in his youth and he may be trying to boost my confidence

people here will call you fakecel just because you are over 6ft but you dont remain virgin at 21 by accident. Something is wrong with you for sure, idk how ugly your face is or how mentally ill you are. The way you write seems bit non nt

people here will call you fakecel just because you are over 6ft but you dont remain virgin at 21 by accident. Something is wrong with you for sure, idk how ugly your face is or how mentally ill you are. The way you write seems bit non nt
Well I'm probably autistic. I was always interested in more niche things even as a kid. For example I never liked soccer or group sports in general, just martial arts.
Also in our culture (and Islam as our religion) and unfortunately in my family (who aren't even religious), for a long time I grew up thinking sex before marriage is wrong and was shunned from it.

people here will call you fakecel just because you are over 6ft
no, hes not a fakecel for being over 6ft if that was true i would also be a fakecel but that is certainly not the case , hes a fakecel because he literally had bitches interested in him (that is even more fakecelite than women accepting your interest in them)

no, hes not a fakecel for being over 6ft if that was true i would also be a fakecel but that is certainly not the case , hes a fakecel because he literally had bitches interested in him (that is even more fakecelite than women accepting your interest in them)
I'm not sure, that girl and I knew each other since we were kids

Ban this fakecel @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @SlayerSlayer @PLA1092

Maybe I should ask her out? Idk. She wants to apply to a college abroad and immigrate (well me too, but still). I don't have that long. That is, considering I even have a chance
That's the best thing you can do.
Ask her out, get rejected so you can forget her

The state of .is in 2024 be like.

How do you look in the face? If you're some tall ahh pete davidson looking nigga maybe you can get bitches by being obscenely wealthy and basically bribing them for sex. You might be attractive enough for them to try you out

Download tinder, put your height in the bio, if you’re not sub5 and deformed in the body you’ll maybe get some mediocre bitch to hop on your weewee. If you get no results congrats you might actually be incel

Last edited:

"happy birthday "

Stopped reading at 6'2 dnr tallfag

"happy birthday "

If its even a question I would imagine fakecel