Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I a fakcel becuase I never aggressively pursued women far below my looksmatch?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I've never been asked out by a landwhale nor a sub3. I feel like if I aggressively pursued women far below my looksmatch I'd eventually get something.

I feel like theres two issues:
1) I am KHHV
2) The dating market is skewed in favor of women

If I could satisfy 1),
2) would still be an issue

Depends on how short and how ugly you are

Tried everything all I got was 500. 10/10 women oo wait isn’t this chad.co?

hows your luck with online dating and have foids approached you? if the second is true you are like @Personalityinkwell tbh
Tried everything all I got was 500. 10/10 women oo wait isn’t this chad.co?
:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

hows your luck with online dating and have foids approached you? if the second is true you are like @Personalityinkwell tbh
Foids have never approached me

You are still an incel. If you haven’t approached it means you are blackpilled enough to know that it’s futile

I've never been asked out by a landwhale nor a sub3. I feel like if I aggressively pursued women far below my looksmatch I'd eventually get something.

I feel like theres two issues:
1) I am KHHV
2) The dating market is skewed in favor of women

If I could satisfy 1),
2) would still be an issue

I'm not ready to call you volcel, but you probably shouldn't be bragging about what women you think you can get.

Foids have never approached me
meh, I might sound blasphemous but based on what i've seen from this site and the people who are on it I honestly think most .co users can land at least a fat ugly landwhale if they try hard enough. but no one wants to try hard and potentially land themselves a #metoo over some obese ugly foid :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:

If you made it through 4 years of highschool, with over 100 horny, skinny, single girls in your grade, 5 days a week for 40 weeks, 7 hours a day.. without ever once one of the girls showing interest in you.. then imo you are an incel.

meh, I might sound blasphemous but based on what i've seen from this site and the people who are on it I honestly think most .co users can land at least a fat ugly landwhale if they try hard enough. but no one wants to try hard and potentially land themselves a #metoo over some obese ugly foid :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:
Why should males lower their standards you bluepilled faggot?

Why should males lower their standard you bluepilled faggot?
Joined Jul 12, 2020Posts1,288
bluecel retard moment. if anything I am saying exactly what you are saying you utter single digit iQ retard. holy shit

Joined Jul 12, 2020Posts1,288
bluecel retard moment. if anything I am saying exactly what you are saying you utter single digit iQ retard. holy shit

Not a fakecel, but if you have to pursue women you're most likely a normie or ugly.
I'm not ready to call you volcel, but you probably shouldn't be bragging about what women you think you can get.

Also this. Seems like pointless bragging. I mean you are human so i get you're automatically trash but still, cmon.

There's a good chance you're just coping and that even landwhales wouldn't have sex with you.

No. If no females have ever given you any indicators of interest, it is over.