Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I a currycel?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
My great-great grandfather was a gypsy. Do I qualify as a honorary currycel?

@wereq

@wereq
By this logic steppe came to India from Russia, so are curries honorary Russians? :feelskek:

@supersoldier @NorthernWind

Great-grandpa shouldn't be much, and technically under the US one-drop rule would classify you as White genetically.

But didnt you say you look "ambiguous?" If so, just go with that.

Depends on pheno

What kind of pheno do you have now? You're a currycel if you have curry shitskin pheno with small jaw and chin.

Great-grandpa shouldn't be much, and technically under the US one-drop rule would classify you as White genetically.

But didnt you say you look "ambiguous?" If so, just go with that.

Depends on pheno
I looked at pictures of Indian men, apparently I don't have that pheno.

But tbh I'm a weird looking mutt.

But tbh I'm a weird looking mutt.
Odd how you have so little in you, yet look that way.

According to the way the "one-drop rule" worked back in the day here, you would qualify as White since anyone who was 1/8th non-White/European or less(as long as it wasn't black) was considered as White.

Probably best to just say you're ambiguous.

I kind of imagine you to be somewhat like Rowan Atkinson, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
no curries don't follow the one drop rule.

Odd how you have so little in you, yet look that way.

According to the way the "one-drop rule" worked back in the day here, you would qualify as White since anyone who was 1/8th non-White/European or less(as long as it wasn't black) was considered as White.

Probably best to just say you're ambiguous.

I kind of imagine you to be somewhat like Rowan Atkinson, if that makes sense.
I kinda relate to that notion of Rowan Atkinson. White looking but there's something so off. Idk.

I kinda relate to that notion of Rowan Atkinson. White looking but there's something so off. Idk.
Thing is, he's 100% Anglo according to what I've read-isn't that crazy?

But I know what you mean, you look vaguely "White/Whitish" but have just something about you that's "off"

I've been told I looks very stereotypically Western European, mainly French or Irish or Welsh, which makes sense. They tend to have brown-hair & lighter-brown/hazel/amber eyes more often.

I think the specific term in anthropology & classical "racial science" was "Atlantid" with ofc many offshoots.

Show me picture of a man who has your pheno and likeness. DM me if you're afraid of doxx.

Send your face in pms
Tbh I look like Robert Downey Jr, if he was 30 years younger and had green eyes. Or at least that's my impression.

Then you can't be curry.
Over for mutts like me

Don't belong with the whites don't belong with our ancestral Indian brothers

Its over for us

Genotype is irrelevant except in the phenotype it gives you.
You can be a mutt and look fully white. Genetic admixture followed by phenotype is what determines whiteness.

Last edited:
You can be a mutt and look fully white. Genetic admixture followed by phenotype is what determines whiteness.
If you look fully white then you mog some frenchman who looks sand

Genotype is irrelevant except in the phenotype it gives you.
Plays a role in your IQ, cognitive function, etc.
Tbh I look like Robert Downey Jr, if he was 30 years younger and had green eyes. Or at least that's my impression.

You have green eyes?

He's also part Jewish iirc.
This :yes:

Over for mutts like me

Don't belong with the whites don't belong with our ancestral Indian brothers

Its over for us
Brutal.

I mean, you're only 1/8th though right? Brutal generecomobopill.

If you look like RDJ, you probably look more "White" than anything else, but like you said with the RA thing, it's as if you have a bit "off" about you.

I've also heard Scandicuckolds have a very homogenous racial view though.

Curry genes are what made you subhuman.

Curry genes are what made you subhuman.
Finns aren't that great looking either.

I mean yeah they "Fingolia" meme is just a meme, since average Asiatic for them is quite low(3-5% iirc) but still, most of them have that sort of flat-maxilla & high-cheekbone area which a lot of Slavs tend to have.

I mean yeah sure, mogs a lot of groups but compared to their neighbors they are mogged hard.

Finns aren't that great looking either.

I mean yeah they "Fingolia" meme is just a meme, since average Asiatic for them is quite low(3-5% iirc) but still, most of them have that sort of flat-maxilla & high-cheekbone area which a lot of Slavs tend to have.

I mean yeah sure, mogs a lot of groups but compared to their neighbors they are mogged hard.
Finns are a meme. South finns don't look too bad though.

@wereq
Weird take by this logic I would be a darktriad maxxed Mobstercel @worthlessloser26