Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I a cuck for paying my mom's expenses?

Am I?

• Yes

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I don't live with her but I pay for the electricity bills, water, gas, groceries and some medicines. She's not old enough to retire but hasn't worked for two years. She still needs to work about 10 more years to get pensioned. She gets mad at me when I drink and sometimes stops talking to me for days. So anyways, am I a cuck for helping her?

Idk hard to say tbh
20200221 162417

She sounds terrible just from your post. The way you describe it, unless she has some disability that keeps her from working, she is just being lazy and expecting you to pay for her shit.

And not only that, she gets mad at you for how you spend your personal time in your own personal apartment/house and she is so immature that she just stops talking to you because she disagrees with your life choices even though you are her son and are helping her so much.

Its not about being a cuck, it just seems like she is not someone you should have anything to do with. Even if she does have a disability of some sort that keeps her from working its not your job to support her. You are your own person and without you she would have no help at all so you are only making thighs better for her

Idk if cuck is the right word.
But I voted yes, because this situation sounds unacceptable. Why is she not working for that long?
Why does she not talk with you? Is it some abusive bullshit?
A lot of important information is left out here.

Overall IMO unless parents have a legit reason to be "crippled" (e.g. too old), kids should not be in charge of their parents.
Parents should be in charge of their kids.

She should at least treat you with a bit more respect because you pay for all that stuff. Maybe tell her you will cut it off unless she changes her attitude towards you.

It just sounds like your being used tbh.

Is it taking a toll on your own income? Does she have enough money but wants you to pay? Anw, paying for certain expenses sounds fine but paying for almost everything sounds a bit too much, especially when u r not living with her

It’s your mother

I don't think there is anything wrong with helping your mom out as long as she isn't dragging you down.

No, she's your mother in the end.

She DID spend a lot of money raising you, IF SHE WORKED during that period.
Why can't she work ?

Stop paying for her shit
full

Yeah its cucked tbh. She's the main reason you're a loser incel why do you not resent that?

Can she get financial aid?

Majorly cucked. Tipping a waitress $500 is less cucked than that

The real question, what did she do while younger?

Cucked is not the the right word, but it is pretty unfair.

kek you pay for her shit and she still gets pissed at you?

She sounds terrible just from your post. The way you describe it, unless she has some disability that keeps her from working, she is just being lazy and expecting you to pay for her shit.
This. Also, the fact that she gives you hell over drinking shows how entitled she is.

??

she paid for yours growing up its not like ur one of her orbiters jfl

She doesnt accepts you for who you are and you still give her money. Very cucked.

I don't live with her but I pay for the electricity bills, water, gas, groceries and some medicines.

Wait... How can you afford this in the first place?

Volcel if your mom doesn't pay for your expenses until late 30s/40s