Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Am I a Chad now?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
They say babies are the biggest indicator of being Chad, right? Today, I was at the supermarket, and while being in the queue, in front of me was a white single woman with a mixed race baby. I looked at the baby for a quick sec because she was making noise. The baby looked at me, too. It's weird for a guy to look at a baby more than once, so I ignored the baby after that. Seconds later, I hear her say the word "papa" over and over again. I was the only male in the queue, just lol.

Lol chad doesnt notice this because the baby his Stacy girl and half of the room are staring at him

You lost your chance

They say babies are the biggest indicator of being Chad, right? Today, I was at the supermarket, and while being in the queue, in front of me was a white single woman with a mixed race baby. I looked at the baby for a quick sec because she was making noise. The baby looked at me, too. It's weird for a guy to look at a baby more than once, so I ignored the baby after that. Seconds later, I hear her say the word "papa" over and over again. I was the only male in the queue, just lol.

"white single woman with a mixed baby"

sounds like where I live.

did you fuck?
1kvs1p

Lifefuel for ethnics. Good to see mayos are finally getting cucked.

that's why I'm moving

we've been being cucked for awhile. it would nice just to leak sickle cell into the water supply. and then we won't be cucked anymore because faggots like you will die.

that's why I'm moving

we've been being cucked for awhile. it would nice just to leak sickle cell into the water supply. and then we won't be cucked anymore because faggots like you will die.

Being racist isn’t cool no matter how fuckin ugly you are bitch you the type of Gaylord to ask how big everybody’s dick is on the forum

that's why I'm moving

Not black.

Unlike last time we know how the game is played, mayoboi. Face it, us brown folks have already overtaken California, Texas, Canada, UK, and Australia. Europe will soon be ours.

Being racist isn’t cool no matter how fuckin ugly you are bitch you the type of Gaylord to ask how big everybody’s dick is on the forum

I asked exactly that, look at my dick size thread.

did you fuck?

No, I don't want to touch degenerates. (I mean the foid, not the baby).

REEEEEEEEEEE OUTTT!!!

Lol chad doesnt notice this because the baby his Stacy girl and half of the room are staring at him

In other words, only truecel notice it.

You lost your chance

Kek.

"white single woman with a mixed baby"

sounds like where I live.

I have seen a couple. Don't worry, white guys are taking over ethnic foids too. I saw a white guy with a black foid, they had a baby together. Dude's covered with tattoos.

strangers babies look at me like im a retard... I say babies dont lie

Lmao, loled heavily :lul:

You already started papamaxxing, good for you

Absolute chad

strangers babies look at me like im a retard... I say babies dont lie

The other day, I had an Asian baby look at me very angrily. They were about a few months old. I don't know why though. Then the baby looked at my brother, and the baby looked at him normally, then the baby looks at me again, but then angrily. The father saw this and he was laughing. Also, on another occasion, I was in the supermarket and this Asian baby was crying. The moment I pass by, we make eye contact and the baby stops crying. I pass by and the crying starts again. @Rice Cel Is it in your babies' DNA to hate me or something?

Lmao, loled heavily :lul:

You already started papamaxxing, good for you

Kek, you're welcome. :feelsokman:

Absolute chad

Hide yo wife, hide yo kids, hide yo babies.

Babies and little kids always look at me. They enjoy seeing something different, a big tall freak with a deformed face.

I would never go in line where a white mother and a mulatto kid are, though. That's just asking for raging depression.

The other day, I had an Asian baby look at me very angrily. They were about a few months old. I don't know why though. Then the baby looked at my brother, and the baby looked at him normally, then the baby looks at me again, but then angrily. The father saw this and he was laughing. Also, on another occasion, I was in the supermarket and this Asian baby was crying. The moment I pass by, we make eye contact and the baby stops crying. I pass by and the crying starts again. @Rice Cel Is it in your babies' DNA to hate me or something?

No man

Babies and little kids always look at me. They enjoy seeing something different, a big tall freak with a deformed face.

I would never go in line where a white mother and a mulatto kid are, though. That's just asking for raging depression.

If you're white I understand you feel that way. But I'm curry so it doesn't affect me.

Okay good. I had to know.

If you're white I understand you feel that way. But I'm curry so it doesn't affect me.

Okay good. I had to know.
Some of your posts are just very out there and I just can't resist getting a joke in lmao

Weak chin? I hear girls are attracted to guys with weaker chins when looking for someone to father their child lmao. Must be the same with babies because they stare at me all the time.

Some of your posts are just very out there and I just can't resist getting a joke in lmao

Hahaha I am like this in real life too, makes for awkward moments. Don't worrry bro just typ out whatever you're thinking, I don't mind.

:(

Weak chin? I hear girls are attracted to guys with weaker chins when looking for someone to father their child lmao. Must be the same with babies because they stare at me all the time.
Somewhat recessed chin, yes. I guess that makes it weak. I bet those women think "weak chin = beta cuck."

Somewhat recessed chin, yes. I guess that makes it weak. I bet those women think "weak chin = beta cuck."
It's a natural instinct for single mothers, get knocked up by Chad and find a beta

It's a natural instinct for single mothers, get knocked up by Chad and find a beta

I'll never be a beta provider (..................without a good reason.)

you can't be racist against jews, they have power and privilege. works both ways motherfucker. just not the way you like it. I could explain the jewish problem but would take too long (insert soy MUH DIK joke here) and likely go in one ear and out the other. they prey all non jews, including blacks, depending on what race, they use a different trick.

maybe papa was a curry

East Asian babies hate brown skinned men.
you can't be racist against jews, they have power and privilege. works both ways motherfucker. just not the way you like it. I could explain the jewish problem but would take too long (insert soy MUH DIK joke here) and likely go in one ear and out the other. they prey all non jews, including blacks, depending on what race, they use a different trick.

Can't be racist against whites either.